Essence of Paradise 08.02.2002 [Holy]

  • OriginAll Essence
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Purest Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "HOLY"

      1 : exalted or worthy of complete devotion as one perfect in goodness and righteousness
      2 : DIVINE
      3 : devoted entirely to the deity or the work of the deity <a holy temple> <holy prophets>
      4 a : having a divine quality <holy love>  b : venerated as or as if sacred

      FORMULATIONS

      "What is it you seek?" asked the Master of a scholar who came to him for guidance.

      "Life," was the reply.

      Said the Master, "If you are to live, words must die."

      When asked later what he meant, he said, "You are lost and forlorn because you dwell in a world of words.  You feed on words, you are satisfied with words when what you need is substance.  A menu will not satisfy your hunger.  A formula will not slake your thirst."
      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:

      There is a tricycle in man. He knows, he feels and acts. He has emotion, intellect and will. He must develop head, heart and hand.

      Sivananda

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-08-02

      "Every day you hear people complain that the world is in a bad way and that things are getting worse. But whose fault is that? They have all the elements they need for the Kingdom of God to descend on earth. The only obstacle is their ill will. They refuse to take part in working for the good of humankind. Everyone is preoccupied with their own interests. So how can things get any better? If everyone consented to make some effort, there would be very rapid changes. Consent is what it all boils down to. Take someone like Hitler, for instance; do you really think he had such exceptional qualities? Not at all, but because of the circumstances at the time, he was able to obtain the consent of millions of Germans, which is why he became so powerful. So now, if, instead of giving their consent to ideas of racism, exclusion and violence, human beings worked together towards universal brotherhood, then the Kingdom of God would descend on earth."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      UNSPOKEN ETERNAL AGREEMENT

      Each and every one of us should have an Unspoken Eternal Agreement with SPIRIT to be Loving, Humble, Giving, Gracious, Caring and Peaceful as we partake in each and every day of this Divine Life that we have been gifted with. Each day is meant to be more than a time to attend to our personal needs and desires. Every day of life should be balanced with the care of ourselves and also the care of others which includes Earth Mother. We are a Spiritual creation that is suppose to be ever evolving in the area of LOVE. If we are totally commit to LOVE there is nothing that we can not accomplish. When one is truly committed to LOVE she or he is committed to the Divine Path of Righteousness, the Wholistic/Holy Way of Living. As we walk the Wholistic Path every  need be it Spiritual, Mental, or Physical/Material will be met.

      To Love, what does that mean? It mean to unconditionally care for and honor someone or something with all of our heart and being. It means that we will do everything within Divine Will to care for those we Love. We are to take the example of SPIRIT'S LOVE for us, and do everything within our power to duplicate that in our life. MOTHER-FATHER GODDESS/GOD has given us everything we possibly could ever need to be completely successful. The most beauty-filled thing about Love is it meets our needs without us ever having to do a thing. We do not have to ask SPIRIT to Love us. We have created whatever lack that we find in our life today. If everything was provided for us in the beginning, why would it be taken from us now? Does MOTHER-FATHER GODDESS/GOD make mistakes or change? NO, of course not!

      Think about this for a few minutes. In the beginning both woman and man were created equals after everything that we needed to survive on this physical Earthly plane was created for us. If everything was created/provided for us in the beginning, it is still available to us in the now. In reality nothing has changed. The only place where things have changed is in our minds and that takes us out of the Divine state of reality and places us in the negative state of illusion and deception. When I find lack in my life it is because I created that lack in my life, in one or more ways I have "allowed" myself to get out of balance, out of DIVINE WILL. In essence I am saying that I choose lack over the Abundant DIVINE WILL of SPIRIT. Even in my lack, the blessings of The DIVINE never ceases to avail itself to me because The DIVINE is not one to make a mistake or one to change as we so often do. When The DIVINE does something for us it is perfect and everlasting, because The DIVINE knows no failure or lack.

      I know that we are all in the process of Total Re-call which is the process of waking up from a self induced Spiritual Coma. Eventually we will be fully aware of our Unspoken Eternal Agreement, which is to LOVE in the way that we desire and need to be Loved. If we Love unconditionally (place no burden on another to Love us in return as we feel they should) we will consciously once again know deep down in the very depths of our Soul that our every need has already been met. Most importantly we will once again be fully conscious of our eternal connection to DIVINE ONENESS through the Love Energy that is the nucleus of our being. Each and every one of us have an equal share of the blessings from SPIRIT. The only question is, "Will we chose to partake of the blessings of SPIRIT fully?"

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      I Consciously Focus On My Unspoken Eternal Agreement.
      I Receive The Blessings Of SPIRIT Fully Into My Life.
      Every Second Of My Life Is Filled With Prosperity.
      LOVE Is The Light On My Path!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      Excellence Award

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation