Love Emissaries

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Received a note from James Twyman letting people know that he is forming another Study Group that will begin in September.  If there are any interested in registering for such a class I can forward you the whole letter, or you can learn the details from this link:

      www.emissaryoflove.com/study.htm and click the appropriate link.

      He is saying that "one of the first things we do in the Study Group is consciously connect with a Child Guide that helps us move through the different levels of experience, into our role as Emissaries of Love. We have heard some amazing stories from people regarding this and many other aspects of the lessons. The Children's goal of inspiring thousands of people on the planet to work with them seems to be coming true."

      I believe we are already in our roles as Emissaries of Love, but if any feel the need or calling to join his Study Group, I am sending out this announcement.

      He also says there will be more messages coming from Thomas, and also some email comments coming from Stephen Simon and Neale Donald Walsch.

      May each of you be filling your roles as Emissaries of Love daily.

      Blessings of Love and Oneness, Polly