Re: ESSENCE of PARADISE

  • Shelli Buhr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      ESSENCE of PARADISE

      Love is the Purest Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      This is beautifully said. Florence Scovill Shinn has a book called Your Word
      is your Wand; one of the affirmations says:

      Love is the purest magnectic energy in the Universe. Pure unselfish love draws
      to itself its own: it does not seek or demand.

      I read this and it reminded me of the saying...

      sending love...

      Shelli Buhr
      One Light Foundation
      (714) 301-5913