Magnetic Moon Dali 8 (8/2 Friday)

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002

       To new subscribers:

      The

      Dreamspell way of telling time (13:20) that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the cyclical rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the linear Gregorian calendar way (12:60) of telling time. In these messages, the natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will through mind and feeling, are presented.  If you do not have time to read all of the information, scroll down to the five lines between the rows of asterisks.  These five lines attune you to the spiritual energies of the day.

      Note:  In the process of learning anything new, it is helpful to assume, or take the attitude THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE ENTIRE SUBJECT completely.  In this way, the subconscious mind connects with superconscious mind and makes this belief, like all beliefs, a self-fullfilling prophecy.

      RED PLANETARY MOON YEAR PURIFIES
      POWER OF UNIVERSAL WATER ACTION OF FLOW

      White Northern Castle of Crossing
       Court of Death: Refine Warrior
      Power of Descending
      (52 days per Castle, 5 Castles per Galactic Spin)

      Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose (First Moon)

      We use the power of this Moon to UNIFY.
      Our action is to ATTRACT.
      We ask ourselves "WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?"

      Week Two: Humility Refines Meditation
      Maintain Power of Prophecy

      Harmonic 14:
      Self-Existing Output
      Express Intelligence of Form
      (4 days per Harmonic, 65 Harmonics per Galactic Spin)

      Red Skywalker Wavespell
      Power of Space
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      Magnetic Moon 8 (8/2 Friday)
      4 CIB (keeb)  Kin 56: Yellow Self-Existing Warrior
      Galactic Tone 4(can): Self-Existing
      Measure: Identify Form (what is the form of action?)

      Creative Power Function: Define Form  Action: Measure
      Joint: left wrist

      Earth Family:  Cardinal  Chakra: Vissudha (throat)
      Clan: Sky (left second toe)

      Self-Existing - Tone of the day
      Tone 4 Self-Existing
      Seal of the Day, Destiny

      Yellow Warrior
      Yellow Warrior (CIB) Questions and emphasizes Intelligence.
      The seal of the day is the basis of life destiny, with power of the solar tribe.
      Kin 56 of 260 day cycle (20 wavespells of 13 tones).

      I define in order to question
      Measuring fearlessness
      I seal the output of intelligence
      With the self-existing tone of form
      I am guided by the power of free will

      Self-Existing - Tone of the day
      Tone of the day
      Tone 4 Self-Existing, creative power to Define Form, action of Measuring.
      Daily meditation- What is the form of the action to obtain the wavespell goal?

      Magnetic Bat Moon  Dali 8

      First Stage: Awakening and Cultivating Bodhi
      Primary Sensory Quantum

       (T)  DALI Targets. Thermic Force
      "My father is intrinsic awareness. I feel the heat."
      Self-Declaration One, "intrinsic awareness", refers to fundamental self-existing awareness that is free of any conceptualization.

      1. DALI The Ten Abodes of the THRONE
      Unify Intrinsic Awareness
      Days: 1, 8, 15, 22
      Patron: Christ
      Chakra: Sahasrara

        Abode of Initial Determination
        Abode of Preparing the Ground
        Abode of Practice Action
        Abode of Noble Birth
        Abode of Fulfillment in Skillful Means
        Abode of Correct State of Mind
        Abode of Non-Regression
        Abode of Youthful Nature
         Abode of Prince of Teaching
       Abode of Coronation

      Harmonic Convergence 2nd day

      RINRI Practice:

      Yellow Self-Existing Warrior is the throat chakra connected to the northern hemisphere of the planetary light body in the White Wizard-Mirror Timelessness Meditation Chromatic. We are activating Blue Electric Night in the PSI Chrono Grid and the north teams are sending a red magnetic pulse to the south teams.

      20 Tablets Meditation :

      For more information on these meditations see : The 20 Tablets of the Law of Time

      In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the first day. So, you lay the first line on the base of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

      Rinri Practice & Meditation:  http://home.earthlink.net/~cosmichand/magnetic.moon2.html

      More on the Rinri Project & Meditation

      See Daily Oracle Starroot's Dreamspell
      http://www.starroot.com/artshop/dreamspell/

      Page compiled by Kin3/Blue Electric Night

      Dreamspell and Telektonon and 7:7::7:7 Telektonon Revelation information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People

      ***