Hello everyone. just plain love

  • Ronald cogan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2001
      Hello everyone,
      I would like to say someting to everyone about real love. Please
      bare with me because I just got out of the hospital, for several
      bonehead heart attacts. I must admit I went throught hell because
      they put more holes in me, than carter has liver pills, They found
      one of my vaines cloged that went to feed my heart and the devise
      that they used to go up through my vaines was big and for me it hurt
      like hell, but no choise. finding the vane closed they opened it up
      and put a schint in there two had to be installed. Well I got home
      yesterday and my wife already had special food set up for me to eat,
      from what the hospital said that is what I needed to eat. she put
      my bed next to the tv and the puter and i had clean clothers. She
      did alll this while taking care of my boy and her mother and I could
      see the love alll around her and in everything she did. Then she
      went back to work to top it off, untill 9.00pm that night. My wife
      and I have not had any sex relations for a long time, about 3 yrs.,
      but I love her and can see how much seh love me , that I had to just
      write about here in this lovely place. I don't have any qute things
      to say on poems to wright, but I can say this, it makes my heart
      feel good to just say this. ---RON
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2001
        Welcome home from the hospital, Ron. And yes, you have described a
        lot of loving energy that your wife has prepared for you, along with
        the other loving duties she performs for the family.

        It will be good when you are back on your feet to help out wherever
        you can. But your job now, is to heal and be very appreciative for
        all the loving things that others do for you. I do wish you a speedy
        recovery.

        Also, thank you for all of your recent posts concerning unconditional
        love.

        May God's all encompassing love be with you.

        Love, Polly
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2001
          Oh Ron, I am so glad that you are okay and back home where love oozes
          everywhere~
          I truly enjoyed your inspirational letter filled with love notes~
          Pattimari[Unable to display image]Get well soon~
        • pmenendez@myexcel.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2001
            Hi Patti,

            Hope your holidays were bright!!!

            Thank you for sending the Circle of Peace greeting card with such a
            great message.

            I'd also like to thank everyone for sending their messages about
            unconditional love and the love of the gift of life to the UCS
            forum. Messages such as these are the ones that help people heal
            from an abusive society and strengthen them to take part in a "love"
            society.

            Blessings to you, Patti, and to each of us here at this egroup.

            Love, Polly
          • pattimaris1675@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2001
              Polly, I hope your holidays were great too, and I agree sending out our
              unconditional love messages, along with the wonderful gift that has been
              given to us ~ love, is a feeding for those affiliated with the UCS Forum, and
              we should indeed continue to allow them to see such messages as often as we
              think necessary.
              Love,
              Pattimari~