Essence of Paradise 08.01.2002 [Axiom]

  • OriginAll Essence
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Purest Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "AXIOM"

      1. A self-evident or universally recognized truth; a maxim: "It is an economic axiom as old as the hills that goods and services can be paid for only with goods and services" (Albert Jay Nock). 2. An established rule, principle, or law. 3. Abbr. ax. A self-evident principle or one that is accepted as true without proof as the basis for argument; a postulate.

      SHADOW BOXING

      To newcomers the Master would say, "Knock and the door will be opened to you."

      To some of them he would later say conspiratorially, "How would you expect the door to be opened when it has never been shut?"

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:

      It has pleased God that divine verities should not enter the heart through the understanding, but the understanding through the heart.

      Blaise Pascal

      BONUS MORSEL:

      All Spiritual being is in man. A wise old proverb says, "God comes to see us without bell," that is, as there is no screen or ceiling between our heads and the infinite heavens, so is there no bar or wall in the soul where man, the effect, ceases, and God, the cause, begins.

      Ralph Waldo Emerson

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-08-01

      "When will you understand that everything in the universe belongs to you? So stop your incessant complaints of lacking this or wanting that. Let me tell you what you lack; you lack a divine philosophy. I ask someone: 'Do you know what your possessions are? - Yes, an attic. - Poor unfortunate creature, if you can say that, it's because you don't go out, you stay within the confines of your four walls. Go out, walk about, go and look at your heritage. You own a vast, immense estate. Come with me, look, all this belongs to you: forests, lakes, rivers, stars, ... And also look within yourself at all your possessions, and you will understand that you are extraordinarily rich. You lack nothing.' Most human beings are like the man who is immersed in water up to his neck and continues to ask for water to drink: despite being inundated, he lets himself die of thirst."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      GOOD MORNING BELOVED!

      I LOVE YOU!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      THE SEVEN HERMETIC PRINCIPLES

      "The Principles of Truth are Seven; he who knows these, understandingly, possesses the Magic Key before whose touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open."

      -The Kybalion

      The Seven Hermetic Principles, upon which the entire Hermetic Philosophy is based, are as follows:

      I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM

      ll. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE

      III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION

      IV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY

      V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM

      VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT

      VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER

      *       *       *      *       *       *       *       *       *

      II. The Principle of Correspondence

      "As above, so below; as below, so above."- The Kybalion

      This Principle embodies the truth that there is always a Correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of being and Life. The old Hermetic axiom ran in these words: "As above, so below; as below, so above." And the grasping of this Principle gives one the means of solving many a dark paradox, and hidden secrets of Nature. There are planes beyond our knowing, but when we apply the Principle of Correspondence to them we are able to understand much that would otherwise be unknowable to us. This Principle is of Universal application and manifestation, on the various planes of the material, mental, and Spiritual Universe-it is a Universal Law. The ancient Hermetists considered this Principle as one of the most important mental instruments by which man was able to pry aside the obstacles which hid from view the Unknown. Just as a knowledge of the Principles of Geometry enables Man to measure distant suns and their movements, while seated in his observatory, so a knowledge of the Principle of Correspondence enables Man to reason intelligently from the Known to the Unknown. Studying the monad, he understands the archangel.

      Three Initiates
      Copyright © 1908

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      Within My Being, More And More Each And Every Day
      The Perfection Of SPIRIT Is Being Realized!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      Excellence Award

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation