Magnetic Moon Silio 7 (8/1 Thur)

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002

      To new subscribers:

      The

      Dreamspell way of telling time (13:20) that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the cyclical rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the linear Gregorian calendar way (12:60) of telling time. In these messages, the natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will through mind, are presented.

      RED PLANETARY MOON YEAR PURIFIES
      POWER OF UNIVERSAL WATER ACTION OF FLOW

      White Northern Castle of Crossing
       Court of Death: Refine Warrior
      Power of Descending
      (52 days per Castle, 5 Castles per Galactic Spin)

      Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose (First Moon)

      We use the power of this Moon to UNIFY.
      Our action is to ATTRACT.
      We ask ourselves "WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?"

      Week One: Knowledge Inititates View
      Claim Power of Prophecy

      Harmonic 14:
      Self-Existing Output
      Express Intelligence of Form
      (4 days per Harmonic, 65 Harmonics per Galactic Spin)

      Red Skywalker Wavespell
      Power of Space
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      Magnetic Moon 7 (8/1 Thursday)
      3 MEN (men)  Kin 55: Blue Electric Eagle
      Galactic Tone 3 (ox): Electric
      Rhythm: Identify Service (how is the goal attained?)

      Creative Power Function: Activate Service   Action: Bond
      Joint: left hip

      Earth Family:  Polar  Chakra:  Sahasrara (crown)
      Clan: Sky (left big toe)

      Electric - Tone of the day
      Tone 3 Electric
      Seal of the Day, Destiny

      Blue Eagle
      Blue Eagle (MEN) Creates and emphasizes Vision.
      The seal of the day is the basis of life destiny, with power of the solar tribe.
      Kin 55 of 260 day cycle (20 wavespells of 13 tones).

      I activate in order to create
      Bonding mind
      I seal the output of vision
      With the electric tone of service
      I am guided by the power of self-generation
      I am a polar kin   I establish the blue galactic spectrum

      Electric - Tone of the day
      Tone of the day
      Tone 3 Electric, creative power to Activate Service, action of Bonding.
      Daily meditation- How can this wavespell's goal be Obtained?

      Fourth Stage: Terms of Agreement

      (MEN) Silio Discharges. Mental-Electron Neutron
      "My role is to accomplish the actions of the Buddha. I discharge the Mental-Electron-Neutron at the Center of the Earth."

       Self-Declaration Seven,"My role is to accomplish the actions of the Buddha." The Buddha means awakened one or enlightened mind. It refers to the enlightenment potential in all things including yourself, for the divine imprint of Allah exists in the least quantum of reality. The actions of the Buddha refers, therefore, to the potential for all enlightened actions which restore the order of reality to perfection and respects the enlightenment of self-perfection inherent in all of reality. The UR practice of 7:7::7:7 is precisely for fulfilling the command of Allah through making science as sacred as the reality it investigates: realization of the Buddha mind itself.

      7. SILIO The Ten Acceptances of the CUBE
      Return the Mental-Electron Neutron to the Center of the Earth Patron: Lord Buddha
      Chakra: Anahata

       Acceptance of the Voice of Teachings
      Conformative Acceptance
      Acceptance of the Non-origination of All Things
      Acceptance of Illusoriness
      Acceptance of Being Mirage-like
      Acceptance of Being Dream-like
      Acceptance of Being Echo-like
      Acceptance of Being like a Reflection
      Acceptance of Being Phantom-like
      Acceptance of Being Space-like

      Chromatic Telepathic Quantum completely empowered

      Harmonic Convergence 1st day

      3rd Quarter Moon 6:23 AM EDT

      RINRI Practice:

      Blue Electric Eagle is the crown chakra connected to the north pole of the planetary light body and connecting the Rainbow Bridge from the south pole to the north pole in the White Wizard-Mirror Timelessness Meditation Chromatic. We are activating White Lunar Wind in the PSI Chrono Grid and the north teams are sending a red magnetic pulse to the south teams.

      20 Tablets Meditation :

      In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the seventh day. So, you have completed the hexagram. The hexagram to visualize is at left. You now visualize the rune symbol at left in your heart chakra while you are inside the hexagram cube. Feel the rune symbol resonate inside you in harmony with the energy of the hexagram cube.

      Rinri Practice & Meditation:  http://home.earthlink.net/~cosmichand/magnetic.moon1.html

      More on the Rinri Project & Meditation

      See Daily Oracle Starroot's Dreamspell

      Page compiled by Kin3/Blue Electric Night

      Dreamspell and Telektonon and 7:7::7:7 Telektonon Revelation information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      www.tortuga.com/indexjava.html
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People

      ***