10 Leo The Angels of Transmutation of Elements

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 10:31 AM
      Cloudeight Email Stationery, "Flights Of Fancy: The Art of Penny Parker" music composed by Bill Sandy, Selection title "Fairy Tale"

      Yesterday I sent out 11 degrees Leo by mistake, skipping 10 Leo, so here is  10 Leo today.

      10 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Transmutation of Elements

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Tabbata’

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of God to transmute the elements, one into the other, through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, whenever it is necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

      ‘We teach how to make a body resistant against fire and how to make it almost invulnerable. We teach how to change water into ice, in the quabbalistic way, which is through the use of will, thought, feeling, and sensation.’

      Through high inspiration, which is the divine virtue of the letter T of our name, a child of God gains complete control over the elements of fire, air, water, and earth.

      This is made possible when the passion of strong emotion within the heart is directed into Divine Creativity through the alignment of individual will with Divine Will.

      Understanding and oneness in consciousness with Universal Life [ which manifests as infinite polarities ] gives control over WILL AND FEELING, which is the electro-magnetic fluid. By mastering the electro-magnetic fluid, control over life and death and matter is gained. This virtue is the letter B of our name.

      The wonderful power of individual will aligned with Divine Will, coupled with enlightened wise visualization, powerful trancelike feeling and the magic of breath, makes possible the miracles demonstrated by yogis, saints and masters of old.

      By understanding the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, a child of God uses high intuition to master the elements.

      In each moment, Divine Inspiration guides the magnetic power of the passionate heart to outpicture Perfection.

      ‘T-A-B-B-A-T-A’

      T…The letter T, in the Quabbalistic language, represents high inspiration which is in accord with the harmony of Divine Providence. This divine virtue gives a child of God ‘inspiration and intuition in respect to everything arousing their interest and attention’.

      Its color is brown-black, it’s musical note is F, it is the fire element of will, and it is the principle from which the right kidney was formed.

      *

      A…The letter A is the divine virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      It is the air element of mind, its color is light blue, its musical note is G, and the lungs were formed by it. This virtue represents the original purity of all ideas in existence.

      When a child of God meditates on and becomes one with this virtue, they gain a perfect mind with the gifts of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation, eloquence, musical and artistic talent, and control over the spirits of the air.

      *

      B…The letter B is the virtue of polarity in all of its forms and expressions. It is the perception of universal life.

      Its color is light violet, it is the earth element, its musical note is A, and it is the principle that formed the right eye.

      *

      B…When a child of God meditates on universal life and polarity, perfect control over will and feeling, or the electric and magnetic energy, is attained.

      This gives the power to change any fate, and to evoke emotional volts, charge talismans, and create sexual effects. A high intuition is also gained.

      This virtue gives control over all the laws of polarization and the ability to control matter.

      *

      A…The virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment on the physical plane gives complete control over the air and command of storms.

      If pronounced umlaut A, AE…The virtue of transformation gives control over passion and all negative beings. This virtue gives freedom from clinging to any desire, thought, feeling, or physical form.

      Its color is loamy brown, its musical note is C and it is the earth element with a sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      *

      ’On the mental plane this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and a good memory. On the level of emotions, this virtue gives complete control over the elements

      *

      ’The gifts of an enlightened mind, with reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the rousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed in the mental world by becoming one with the virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.’

      The melody of our name is F, G, A, A, G, F, and G.

      *

      MIRACLES

      *

      THE LAW OF ONE:
      *
      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and all loving],
      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
      Happen here.
      I give thanks that this is done.
      So be it.
      Amen.

      *

      {Note: if you did not already read the added note at the conclusion of yesterday’s angel message, be sure to go back and read it today. We recommend that you might re-read it today again because of its importance to world service.}

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com