Magnetic Moon Limi 6 (7/31 Wed)

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2002

      RED PLANETARY MOON YEAR PURIFIES
      POWER OF UNIVERSAL WATER ACTION OF FLOW

      White Northern Castle of Crossing
       Court of Death: Refine Warrior
      Power of Descending
      (52 days per Castle, 5 Castles per Galactic Spin)

      Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose (First Moon)

      We use the power of this Moon to UNIFY.
      Our action is to ATTRACT.
      We ask ourselves "WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?"

      Week One: Knowledge Inititates View
      Claim Power of Prophecy

      Harmonic 14:
      Self-Existing Output
      Express Intelligence of Form
      (4 days per Harmonic, 65 Harmonics per Galactic Spin)

      Red Skywalker Wavespell
      Power of Space
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      Magnetic Moon 6 (7/31 Wednesday)
      2 IX (eesh)  Kin 54: White Lunar Wizard
      Galactic Tone 2(ca): Lunar
      Polarity: Identify Challenge (what are the obstacles?)

      Creative Power Function: Polarize Challenge  Action: Stabilize
      Joint: left knee

      Earth Family:  Gateway   Chakra: Muladhara (root)
      Clan: Truth (left little finger)  Planet: Maldek SP (now the Asteroid Belt)

      Lunar - Tone of the day
      Tone 2 Lunar
      Seal of the Day, Destiny
      White Wizard
      White Wizard (IX) Enchants and emphasizes Timelessness.
      The seal of the day is the basis of life destiny, with power of the solar tribe.
      Kin 54 of 260 day cycle(20 wavespells of 13 tones).

      I polarize in order to enchant
      Stabilizing
      receptivity
      I seal the output of timelessness
      With the lunar tone of challenge
      I am
      guided by the power of death

      Lunar - Tone of the day
      Tone of the day
      Tone 2 Lunar, creative power to Polarize Challenge, action of Stabilizing.
      Daily meditation- What are the Obstacles for this wavespell's goal?

      Magnetic Bat Moon    Limi 6 (ME) Limi Purifies. Mental Electron
      "I consume dualistic thoughts as food. I purify the Mental Electron at the South Pole."

      Self-Declaration Six, "I consume dualistic thoughts as food," is the root teaching of cultivating non-ego on the spot. Through developing intrinsic awareness, instantly recognize all thoughts which convey sentiments of selfhood or lack of compassion and cut them on the spot. This teaching enhances the basic practice of the UR Theology of Peace, "Atonement and Reconciliation of Self and Other on the spot. Divine Absolution in the Now."

      The Ten Superknowledges of the TRANSCENDENCE
      Empower the Mental Electron at the North Pole
      Patron: Padmasambhava
      Chakra: Manipura

       Spiritual Power of Accurate Knowledge of Others' Minds
       Superknowledge of Celestial Eye
      Spiritual Faculty of Knowing Past Lives
      Power of Knowing the Ages of the Future
      Unobstructed Pure Celestial Ear
      Going to Buddha lands while Dwelling in Nonsubstantiality
      Understanding All Language
      Knowledge of the Countless Forms Bodies for the Liberation of All Beings
      Knowledge of All Phenomena
      Concentration  of the Extinction of All Things

      RINRI Practice:

      White Lunar Wizard is the root chakra connected to the south pole of the planetary light body in the White Wizard-Mirror Timelessness Meditation Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Resonant Sun in the PSI Chrono Grid and the north teams are sending a red magnetic pulse to the south teams.

      20 Tablets Meditation :

      In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the sixth day. So, you complete the hexagram with the sixth line on the top side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

      Rinri Practice & Meditation:  http://home.earthlink.net/~cosmichand/magnetic.moon1.html

      More on the Rinri Project & Meditation

      See Daily Oracle Starroot's Dreamspell

      Page compiled by Kin3/Blue Electric Night

      Dreamspell and Telektonon and 7:7::7:7 Telektonon Revelation information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      www.tortuga.com
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People

      ***