11 Leo The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 11:21 AM
      CloudEight Stationery, Unicorn Sky: The Art of Herb Leonhard, Music by Don Gilman, Elbereth

      11 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ahahbon’

      Beloved,

      Once a child of God has learned to attune personal will with Divine Will, and channel the passion of the Heart through breath, the next step is to manifest trance states of ecstasy and bliss.

      We are the Angels of Trance. We assist you to bring forth feelings of harmony, love, grace, and happiness of the divine virtues into the world.

      Often when you look about you and see suffering in the eyes and bodies of people and other sentient beings, the desire to bring them enlightenment, justice, and happiness wells up within your heart.

      Their suffering is oftentimes considerable, but through divine grace it becomes the fertile soil in which the Flower of Understanding, Compassion, and surrender to the highest truth grows. This is why it was written, "Give thanks for all things. All things work for good for those who believe. God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike."

      When you focus your desire to uplift and inspire these who are locked in suffering, we teach you how to encircle each and every one of them with the energy of joy, ecstasy and rapture through the power of the word and the other divine virtues of the letters of our name.

      We help the children of God to bring forth the kingdom of God. It has always been this way and it will always be. Powerful feelings attract realities into physical form. For this reason, powerful trance states of bliss and ecstasy attract the highest Perfection into form on the physical plane with maximum efficiency and minimum effort. This is how the Creator designed the Kingdom to function.

      Close your eyes. Feel the passion of unconditional love and happiness and bliss in your heart. Call forth angels of inspiration to guide your imagination to attune to the most perfect ecstasy for yourself and for those you desire to serve.

      Go into meditation; on the inhalation, attune to an ecstatic vision and feelings of greatest rapture and supreme happiness. Then as you breathe out, will, imagine, and feel your breath filled with this rapture surrounding and filling the people whom you are blessing.

      Continue doing this in prayerful attunement and focus, calling on us to help you and them. As you are doing this we, the angels of ecstasy and rapture do our part.

      Try this and be surprised at the results that you see before you!

      It is so easy.

      Your teachers have told you two very important things that we wish to emphasize. One is that you must be as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven. The other is that all that the Master did, you shall do also.

      So you see, these great works MUST be so simple that a little child can do them.

      With the trust, enthusiasm, wonder, and persistence of a little child, learn this, try this, and see.

      ‘A-H-A-H-B-O-N’

      A…Through the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, we teach you to tap the highest truths of the enlightened mind and enlightened states of consciousness.

      *

      H…Through the power of the word, we help you translate the work of universal consciousness and receive and send out spiritual impressions symbolically in terms of pictures. In other words, we help you develop and use clairvoyance to create with the divine virtues.

      *

      A…With the virtue of enlightenment, we inspire in you eloquence, poetic and artistic talents as well as clairvoyance and higher states of consciousness.

      *

      H…We bring through the power of the word in order to give each letter dynamic creative power. Each letter represents a divine virtue, and is uttered with sound, color, meaning, sensation, and feeling.

      *

      B…Through the virtue of universal consciousness, which includes the understanding of polarity, we help you learn to charge physical objects with great power and transformative energy.

      *

      O…With the divine virtue of justice, we teach you to evoke contentment, poise, and a sense of impeccable justice that yields satisfaction, confidence, and infallibility.

      *

      N…Through the virtue of supreme happiness, which is the seventh heaven of delight, we connect all levels of consciousness to ecstatic states and empower seekers to facilitate enlightenment of others.’

      The melody of our name is G, A, G, A, A, C, and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Note:

      At this time, many beings of other planetary spheres are helping the Earth to move into a Golden Age of Unconditional All-encompassing Love and Perfection. They are responding to the Law of Free Will, for many of Earth have ASKED, of their own free will, for their assistance.

      This is a particularly critical time to reach out to these beings who have come with the express intention to serve the unfoldment of the light on earth. Many of them come from highly advanced civilizations, far removed from us, where they have not been contact with the earth in many millenia.

      As a result, these beings often have little or no preconceived impressions of us, other than perhaps, the general idea that our civilization may be much less advanced than their own. What they may have expected from us, versus what they actually encounter  in contacting earth humans, is what is being tested.

      The upshot of this lack of previous contact is that prayers offered open heartedly with strong healing intentions have maximum impact now to further love and healing between the civilizations. More so than at any other time, past or future, offering such prayers now literally forges new ties which have never existed before, sets the positive tone for all time, and establishes these relationships on a positive footing right from the beginning. We have the unprecedented opportunity to demonstrate our good faith perhaps to the shock and pleasant surprise of our guests.

      The more of us who ask, the more assistance can be given. Since they are capable of helping us restore Earth to a perfect state on all levels, please remember to ask them, from inner guidance, for whatever assistance you feel is needed. This is a time to

      offer vast and comprehensive visions of healing and enlightenment if you are so inclined. Spare no superlatives nor detail in spelling out your visions.

      Remember that they are highly evolved. Some of them have technology that is millions of years more advanced than ours, and they are working under the Law of One, the highest good of all concerned. They are answering individual requests for healing and enlightenment as well as requests for the Earth as a whole or any part thereof. If you specify that the answer to your prayer be governed by the Law of One, then whatever you have asked for stands a good chance of being granted.

      Otherwise, sometimes the request may have contradictory aspects that only become apparent from a higher perspective that encompasses all the ramifications and future consequences of the request.

      An excellent guideline for the prayer is to include a graphic visual image of the wonderful end result that you are co-creating. For example, if you are asking for the earth to be restored to its pristine purity of the "garden of Eden", visualizing the appropriate, beautiful scenes of lush clean forests with clean running streams enhances the power of the prayer.

      As with all requests, it is most effective to ask a minimum of three times over a period of a few days or more. They determine in this way that the request is well thought out and that resulting changes are expected and will be met with gratitude and love instead of surprise and alarm. Keep in mind that requests for mental, emotional, and physical healing may result in unusual sensations and symptoms, occur in stages and require time for recuperation.

      Correction: In yesterday’s special message on the seven radial plasmas, the source was inadvertently omitted. We give special thanks to:

      Dreamspell

      and Telektonon and 7:7::7:7 Telektonon Revelation information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time http://www.tortuga.com/www.tortuga.com

      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement

      One Time One Earth One People

      THE LAW OF ONE:
      *
      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and all loving],
      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
      Happen here.
      I give thanks that this is done.
      So be it.
      Amen.

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com