RE: [lovingpurelove] Color for each of the seven days

  • Thompson, Cliff
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2002
      Thanks very much, Polly.
      Love & Peace.

      Have A Good Day
      Cliff Thompson

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Polly [mailto:pmenendez@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 12:51 PM
      To: Lovingpurelove
      Subject: Re: [lovingpurelove] Color for each of the seven days

      Welcome to our list Cliff.  My hope that you enjoy learning the Cosmic Language and the 13 Moon Way and Rinri Meditations in our atmosphere of love and sharing.

      Cynthia recently shared the list of colors associated with the days of the week, which are:

      =====================
      Monday-purple
      Tuesday-dark blue
      Wed-green
      Thur-red
      Fri-blue
      Sat-orange
      Sun-yellow
      ==================

      From the Angels of Sun, 13 Scorpio message, the colors of the rainbow are related to the Chakras in this manner:

      The first chakra, a brilliant hue of ruby red,

      is supreme happiness and abundance and health in the world of form..

      The second chakra, scintillating shades of fiery orange, is the ability to relate in sacredness and intimacy with other expressions of God in form.

      The third chakra, gold and yellow like the shining sun,

      is the perfection of the personal will in attunement with the ALL-THAT-IS.

      The fourth chakra, endless varieties of emerald green,

      is the OCEAN of DIVINE LOVE and the ENDLESS FLOWING JOY of the emotional nature.

      The fifth chakra, infinite sapphire blue, is the doorway of unlimited creativity and the ability to manifest the qualities of the ONE BEING.

      The sixth chakra, deepest shades of indigo blue,

      is the infinite space of ALL WISDOM and perception.

      The seventh chakra, shades of flaming violet and purple,

      is the merging with the almighty connection with the ALL-THAT-IS.

      Read message 13 Scorpio, Angels of the Sun, TRASORIM

      I also found this site concerning Aura Soma Healing which provides descriptions associated to 14 colors.  http://www.womanspiritrising.nu/Resources/healing.htm