Fw: Essence of Paradise 07.30.2002 [Principle]

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Purest Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "PRINCIPLE"

      1 a : a comprehensive and fundamental law, doctrine, or assumption  b (1) : a rule or code of conduct (2) : habitual devotion to right principles <a man of principle>  c : the laws or facts of nature underlying the working of an artificial device
      2 : a primary source : ORIGIN
      3 a : an underlying faculty or endowment <such principles of human nature as greed and curiosity>  b : an ingredient (as a chemical) that exhibits or imparts a characteristic quality
      4 capitalized  ,  Christian Science   : a divine principle : GOD

      COMMUNION

      When it was certain that the Master was going to die, his disciples wished to give him a worthy funeral. The Master heard of this and said, "With the sky and the earth for my coffin; the sun and moon and stars for my burial regalia; and all creation to escort me to the grave -- could I desire anything more ceremonious and impressive?"

      He asked to be left unburied, but the disciples wouldn't hear of it, protesting that he would be eaten by the animals and birds.

      "Then make sure you place my staff near me that I might drive them away," said the Master with a smile.

      "How would you manage that? You will be unconscious."

      "In which case it will not matter, will it, that I be devoured by the birds and beasts."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:

      The free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought.

      Leon Blum

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-07-30

      "Once upon a time man lived in close connection with nature and was therefore able to penetrate its secrets. He would, for instance, come to a spring and stay there a long while. He would look at it as it flowed, alive, clear and fresh, and he would listen to its murmuring. And in doing so he slowly found a connection with the soul of the water, the soul of the spring. He did the same with fire, the sky, the earth and trees: he watched them and listened to them. People today, with the (so-called) progression of civilization, have lost this relationship with nature, which is a great shame because in having reached this state, they are depriving themselves of all the life that circulates in the universe and speaks to them.

      Try to become aware and listen attentively to the language of nature. Even if you feel you understand nothing; that is of no importance, the important thing is to open yourself up, because then you will be making ready the subtle centres that will one day bring you into contact with universal life."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      GOOD MORNING BELOVED!

      I LOVE YOU!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      THE SEVEN HERMETIC PRINCIPLES

      "The Principles of Truth are Seven; he who knows these, understandingly, possesses the Magic Key before whose touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open."

      -The Kybalion

      The Seven Hermetic Principles, upon which the entire Hermetic Philosophy is based, are as follows:

      I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM

      ll. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE

      III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION

      IV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY

      V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM

      VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT

      VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER

      These seven Principles will be discussed and explained as we proceed with these lessons. A short explanation of each, however, may as well be given at this point.

      I. The Principle of Mentalism

      "THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental."- The Kybalion

      This principle embodies the truth that" All is Mind." It explains that THE ALL (which is the Substantial Reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know under the terms of "The Material Universe"; the" Phenomena of Life"; "Matter"; "Energy"; and, in short, all that is apparent to our material senses) is SPIRIT, which in itself is UNKNOWABLE and UNDEFINABLE, but which may be considered and thought of as AN UNIVERSAL, INFINITE, LIVING MIND. It also explains that all the phenomenal world or universe is simply a Mental Creation of THE ALL, subject to the Laws of Created Things, and that the universe, as a whole, and in its parts or units, has its existence in the Mind of THE ALL, in which Mind we "live and move and have our being." This Principle, by establishing the Mental Nature of the Universe, easily explains all of the varied mental and psychic phenomena that occupy such a large portion of the public attention, and, which, without such explanation, are non-understandable and defy scientific treatment. An understanding of this great Hermetic Principle of Mentalism enables the individual to readily grasp the laws of the Mental Universe, and to apply the same to his well-being and advancement. The Hermetic Student is enabled to apply intelligently the great Mental Laws, instead of using them in a haphazard manner. With the Master-Key in his possession, the student may unlock the many doors of the mental and psychic temple of knowledge, and enter the same freely and intelligently. This Principle explains the true nature of "Energy," "Power," and "Matter," and why and how all these are subordinate to the Mastery of Mind. One of the old Hermetic Masters wrote, long ages ago: "He who grasps the truth of the Mental Nature of the Universe is well advanced on The Path to Mastery." And these words are as true to-day as at the time they were first written. Without this Master-Key, Mastery is impossible, and the student knocks in vain at the many doors of The Temple.

      Three Initiates
      Copyright © 1908

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      I Take The MASTER KEY and Unlock The Many Doors Of The Mental and Psychic Temple Of Knowledge.

      I Enter The Mental and Psychic Temple Of Knowledge
      Freely and Intelligently!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation