For Sianna and Gaele

  • nachiketan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004

      Dear Gaele,

      Namaste,

      I felt so sad to hear that to know of the disappointment and tears. I felt much the same disappointment in my heart..was hoping that to see her back.

      I am keeping in Sianna in my Prayers and Sending Lots of Blessings and Love.

      I hope she will be duely checked and taken care of and the next time she leaves for home..she will get to home without any worry, stress or glitch.

      **

      How is your Flu? I hope You are feeling better than before Gaele.

      Sending Blessings and Love to You.

      With Lots of Love,

      Nachi