Fw: Just to Say Good Morning and Happy Day

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Stationery by ©Stationery Heaven

      Hello everyone:

      Once again my son woke me up as the left at 6:30 a.m.  I tried for about 30 minutes to go back to sleep and finally gave up the ghost and came in here to read my messages.  I still have not eaten breakfast which I will be doing shortly.

      I was on line so long yesterday that my feet swelled, so I am going to take it a little easier today, which is why I used this great stationery that I just got in my inbox today.

      So while I am not going to kick back and eat chocolate because I have a hair appointment at 11 a.m., I am going to take things a whole lot slower today and not stay on line as long as I did yesterday.  Sitting in one place from 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., except for one 30-minute break and bathroom breaks throughout the day is not something I plan to repeat today.

      First of all, I can't as I have to get ready to go to my appointment, and second, I am very, very tired today since I had problems sleeping last night because my feet actually hurt.  Since I am not allowed to take pain pills but every five days as a direct
      condition of the study I am involved, I just had to grin and bear it since I took some a few days ago for a sinus headache.

      So, in all likelihood, I may be sending out the angel messages later today--after I get home from my hair appointment--unless something miraculous happens and I get a big burst of energy.  Right now, I am having problems functioning because, believe it or not, I am still tired.  I guess getting three hours of sleep each night for the past three nights just is not enough for me to garner enough energy to be my normal self.  If truth be told, it is probably not enough for most people.

      However, because I wanted to be sure that I touched base with all of you today before the day was over, I am just taking this opportunity to wish you a very special and beautiful day.  If possible, I hope it is filled with a little sunshine, the smell of roses (or some other flower) and rainbows.  If you are like me and it is cloudy or stormy where you are, you will probably have to see these things in your heart or in your mind's eye, as I am doing right now.

      To all of you in the path of the hurricane, I hope you got to safety and that it does not do as much damage as is expected.  How it is going to affect my area remains to be seen.  Right now, it is just very cloudy, dreary and rainy looking outside.  But I will continue to keep all of you in my mind, in my thoughts, in my heart, and most importantly, in my prayers.

      Much peace, love, light and angel hugs to all of you,

      Patti