Affirmation Pool

  • nachiketan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004

      Affirmation Pool

      Take a dip into our affirmation pool, leave it to the universe to bring you your thought. These cards contain positive thoughts and affirmations, some from Louise Hay, others by Gillian or sent in by contributors. If you have an affirmation you'd love to share, click here for contribution details.

      Just press the "shuffle" button, ask a question and "click" on a card. You can do this as many times as you like, if a question / answer interests you, why not meditate on it?

      Remember, there is no such thing as "luck" or "chance", when we are open and receptive what we need and what we need to know, comes to us in the perfect way and at the perfect time...

      http://www.aplacefortheheart.co.uk/affirmations/hayaffirmations.htm

      With Much Love,

      Nachi

    • karla fouts
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004

        I love this .. thank you for sharing!

        peace, love and light

        goddesskarla

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • caloradgal@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
          Fun, Nachi!  Thanks!

          Maria

          In a message dated 9/2/2004 8:47:20 AM Central Daylight Time, nachi@... writes:

          Affirmation Pool

          Take a dip into our affirmation pool, leave it to the universe to bring you your thought. These cards contain positive thoughts and affirmations, some from Louise Hay, others by Gillian or sent in by contributors. If you have an affirmation you'd love to share, click here for contribution details.

          Just press the "shuffle" button, ask a question and "click" on a card.

          You can do this as many times as you like, if a question / answer interests you, why not meditate on it?

          Remember, there is no such thing as "luck" or "chance", when we are open and receptive what we need and what we need to know, comes to us in the perfect way and at the perfect time...

          http://www.aplacefortheheart.co.uk/affirmations/hayaffirmations.htm

          To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

          -Theodore Roosevelt