reversing Sianna's news

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Once again there was a big hiccup in Sia's return home. When the ambulance car arrived to take her home the staff were considered about some aspects of her so called the doctor and she was returned to her ward. It's now in doubt whether she'll be allowed to leave tomorrow as well.
      Sianna was in tears.
      I'll be away for a week from Saturday so will let you know what I can before then
      I haven't spoken with Julieann (jewels) as yet but I'm sure she'll be happy to keep everyone posted.
      with love
      Gaele

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you can find more about me when you visit at
       http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html