#188~04 Today's moment in time

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Today's Moment
      is really
      Simply the present moment
      A week or two ago I shared with you all the story of Mother bird sitting on her nest protecting her yet to be hatched young, while we had tremendous gale force winds blowing through our area.
      This is a photo I took this morning at 5.30am of Mother Bird. She is a Crested Pigeon. Her babies woke me at 5am with their chirping. They are not as noisy as they got last year, so I expect as they grow I will hear their music much "better"
       I went outside to 'talk' with them - in my PJ's of course -
      and certainly not a sight to share -
      Mother bird came within a reasonable distance and let me 'talk' with her. I told her I wanted to share her courage and tenacity of intent with all my Internet friends. She sat while I clicked twice but this was as close as I could get. The tree which houses her home is not visible and I'm unable to push my way through all the foliage, without 'hurting' something - probably me!!!
      A rainbow Lorikeet sat just out of range while I talked and clicked but flew off as soon as I turned the camera towards him.
      So from a not very great photographer, I share the image of this mother with you.
      NB the red bottlebrush is not the tree, home to our family. The nest is in a Duranta Repens - out of view here
      midi playing: The Strength to tell Me (Aron Walz)
      A lyrical style piece of happiness and realization, proving difficulty can strengthen.
      ...dedicated to James Schauer
      award room)
      if you wish to receive this midi or to be on the  midi list please email me at gaeleaus@... with " midi list" in the subject header
      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love
      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness
      you can find more about me when you visit at