re Power vs. Force

  • crystalpyramid@snafu.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      thanks for posting the extract...

      Power vs. Force is one of the books I highly recommend, I have written a
      review of it which you can read at www.paradisenow.net/books.html (scroll
      to A SEEMINGLY UNERRING TRUTH-FINDING METHOD AND A REVOLUTIONARY MAP OF
      CONSCIOUSNESS)

      Peace and light,
      Ulla
    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
        Hi Ulla I received a copy in the mail today from a very good friend - so I really look forward to reading it
        with love
        Gaele