THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - 160 - 2 September 2004 -

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004

      An original painting by Mary Bird. It was inspired by the works of Caiseal Mor, "Moon on the Lake". It brings us back into times of Atlantis where all four elements and religion were as one and shows the survivors of those times. All were interconnected without prejudice of race, creed or colour.

      Today's Music is: Gotta get out of the Place (The Past)
      Today's "Begin it Now thought":
      Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinates because they are afraid of the success that they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, and it requires an individual to continue to set an example, it is much easier to procrastinate, and live on the someday I will philosophy. Winners  do not live out their lives in the future, safely out of sight. They set goals in the specific, foreseeable future, which gives their everyday activities richness and purpose. (Denis Waitley)

      BEFORE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE FUTURE
      YOU HAVE TO COME TO TERMS WITH THE PAST
      Events are unfolding at a rapid pace and we are being confronted with issues that we may wish had been dealt with or have avoided dealing with from the past.
      As we have journeyed in and to light we may have thought that past issues were dissolved in light.
      However some event occurs and a chain reaction occurs in our mind and VABOOM everything floods back and we lash out. In our lashing we magnify those things that impacted on us the most.
      It is happening to people who believe they are dedicated to LOVE and find themselves loosing their level of consciousness IN AN INSTANT and they attack the messenger instead of reading the message.

      Each of us has to remain alert that if something upsets us  - FOR ANY REASON - it has one purpose and one purpose only - to highlight an area of our life that needs healing.

      Attacking the messenger does not allow our healing to begin and in fact puts our healing back even more.

      These events are occurring at every level of Human Existence.

      Personal and particularly to those of us who are journeying to LIGHT as in our JOURNEY those hidden things that are holding us back are being revealed at super speed.

      In our world we see examples as well. In Israel - FEAR of the PAST justifies a WALL but in an area where there is no wall two suicide bombers sneaked through -That happened yesterday. The spokesman said that once the wall was completed they would be safe and once the Palestinians stopped attacking they would take the wall down. Looks like the wall is going to be their a LONG LONG TIME.

      In IRAQ - a Wall (Saddam Hussein) was demolished and the wave of terror unleashed is beyond compare. WHY?? - Because issues were suppressed for so long that and building up inside a pressure cooker that once the wall came down the lid came of the pressure cooker. So the US provided the means for all the PAST UNRESOLVED ISSUES to come to light.

      In the Safety of our Homes we can condemn those who commit such acts but they are living in such low levels of consciousness that this is the only way they see out of the situation they find themselves in.

      I have an Iranian business associate here in Malaysia and he has told me of the large numbers of Suicide Bombers waiting for an opportunity to avenge what they have been told of the "injustices of the past".
      BEFORE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE FUTURE
      YOU HAVE TO COME TO TERMS WITH THE PAST

      For ourselves and our World

      Acceptance we know is the first step to healing and unless we accept that people and countries have unresolved issue we are going to see them erupt and erupt over and over again.

      People are being PROGRAMMED by vested interests to justify acts of repression.

      It was interesting to see the World Trade Organisation authorise the European Commission adopt sanction against the USA for PROTECTIONIST measures that the US complains about themselves when others do it and target US GOODS but we see the Champions of FREE TRADE are less than the Champions they claim to be when it comes to "Protecting US JOBS" (read political interest)
      BEFORE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE FUTURE
      YOU HAVE TO COME TO TERMS WITH THE PAST

      So how are we going to come to terms with the past?
      We probably cannot solve the problems of the world
      We can however solve our own (with help if we wish)

      As we solve our own PAST ISSUES we will unleash the POSITIVE ENERGY to SOLVE the WORLDS Challenges.
      There are many ways we can deal with the issues of the past so we can commit to the future.
      If you need help they are many who IN LOVE will help you.
      PLEASE
      Try to LOVE the MESSENGER instead of Shooting them or attacking them or Trying to make them Disappear. You may be able to avoid an issue in the short term. My friend Lisa from Spiritually Speaking Reminds us so often

      Everything Happens At The Right Time At The Right Place

      For The Right Reason

      And It Serves Us

      Every Event Is A Situation For Us To Learn And Grow. If We Ignore The Lesson, It Will Repeat Until We Learn It. But Next Time The Lesson Will Be Harder And Harder And More Painful

      If you are Reading this or have been sent this you have an opportunity to deal with these issues.
      If you wish to COMMIT TO THE FUTURE
      and you wish TO COME TO TERMS WITH THE PAST
      In your Meditations and prayers ask GOD to highlight NOW those issue you needed to resolve from the past and ask that someone be available to help you.

      I promise you
      GOD HAS HEARD THE PRAYER IN YOUR HEART NOW
      God has prepared the Challenge and the Solution.

      I am reminded of a saying of the prophet of Islam
      GOD HAS NOT ALLOWED ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING FIRST ESTABLISHED A CURE
      KNOW TO THOSE WHO KNOW IT BUT UNKNOWN TO THOSE WHO DO NOT.

      Have you been challenged recently?
      Have you tried to "shoot the messenger"
      or have you realised that the Messenger has brought you a gift to allow you to
      COMMIT TO THE FUTURE
      The beautiful art work of Mary Bird (which I though was for yesterdays message) reminds us that the FUTURE where all four elements and religion are as one

      THEY WILL BE
      FIRST HOWEVER

      WE HAVE TO COME TO TERMS WITH THE PAST
      BEFORE WE CAN COMMIT TO THE FUTURE

      I HAVE
      WHAT ABOUT YOU?

      I share with you In Love and Only Love

      Rising Cloud Jag

      (c) Ix Jaguar (Inner Glow)- 2 September 2004 (875)
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Begin it Now by Susan Hayward ISBN 0-9590439-1-8  In Tune Books Australia 1987

      The YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.

      Please share this with anyone any you feel will be helped by the message
      If you have received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly send a blank E mail to

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!