Re: Trying to Explain the Inexplicable

  • savitrica
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi Nachi,

      This is a wonderful post and very much true too.

      All our thoughts and feelings play a great role in overall
      environment of the world. If more people feel peaceful and happy,
      they can affect the universe.

      I read somewhere that our thinking works like a magnet. If you are
      positive, more positive from the world will connect with it and make
      you more positive and same is true for negative. Our attitude is
      what matters most.

      Thanks for sharing.

      Savitri

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "nachiketan" <nachi@H...>