EMZHOM, 17th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 1, 2004

      The Moon Angels of Immediate Protection

      Angels of  ‘E-M-Z-H-O-M’

      17th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      When danger is imminent, the adrenal glands
      produce chemicals that enter the bloodstream and
      enable the body to perform miraculous feats of survival.

      By taking this heightened state of energy
      and directing it to the feelings of the divine virtues,
      a child of God can avert any disaster.

      These powerful feelings are used to bind, or ban, any harmful
      negative force in a way that is for the highest good of all concerned.

      By mastering the steps of emotional consciousness
      of the first sixteen days of the 28-day moon cycle,
      a child of God is capable of producing enough magnetic
      attraction through feeling to attract an unstoppable force to
      neutralize any harmful reality. When called, we help this process
      in such powerful ways that words can hardly describe.

      Feelings are the magnetic force that attract change in physical reality.
      By mastering feelings, a child of God masters change on the earth.
      It is the will of Divine Providence that heaven manifests on earth.

      We encourage the children of God to meditate on the virtues
      of our name, ‘Emzhom’ every 17th day of the 28-day moon cycle.

      Then, if any being, person, or thing uses free will to cause harm at any time,
      the individual will and feelings of the intended victim, or someone who is praying
      for the intended victim, can become one with the will and feelings of Divine Providence,
      and bring about immediate relief. This skill is for the mature person who understands
      the oneness of all life only to use, and then only in real and immediate danger.

      We teach the particular meditations by which ‘any enemy
      can be destroyed at once, thieves are checked on their escape,
      attackers are rendered stiff and lifeless at an instant.’

      ‘Further, the most furious beast rendered harmless,
      whether in the air, on land or in the water.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-O-M

      We teach control of the feelings of all other beings,
      through mastery of the divine virtue of omnipresence.
      ---------

      We teach the power of feelings,
      and thereby the mastery of magnetism.
      ---------

      We teach how to immediately transfer ideas to others.
      ---------

      We inspire the children of God with the correct divine
      virtues to invoke and meditate on in any situation.
      We do this to those who are familiar with the
      divine virtues through prior meditations with
      the letters and divine virtues of the ancient language.
      ---------

      O and umlaut O, OE

      We inspire the deepest love for
      and attunement to Divine Justice and Harmony.

      We teach how to transmute any situation or being
      through cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      ---------

      We inspire the children of God to develop their feelings
      so powerfully, that complete mastery over change in the
      feeling and material world is successfully attained.’
      ---------

      In times of real and immediate danger, we inspire mature people to direct
      their adrenal energy into awareness of feeling.

       We inspire them with the feelings of the divine virtues that ban any negative being
      and render them harmless.

      On the 17th day of every 28-day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of the earth
      with knowledge of dangers that must be avoided combined with the
      positive feelings and intent that bind these dangers so that the
      harmony of heaven on earth is maintained for the children of God.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Original Document: 7 May 2004
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting: 1 September 2004
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 30, 2004

[...]

        Web Formatting: 30 September 2004

          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 29, 2004

[...]

            Web Formatting: 29 November 2004

            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 28, 2004

[...]

              Web Formatting: 28 December 2004

              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 26, 2005

                The Moon Angels of Immediate Protection

                Angels of  ‘E-M-Z-H-O-M’

                17th Day of Lunar Cycle

                Beloved,

                When danger is imminent, the adrenal glands
                produce chemicals that enter the bloodstream and
                enable the body to perform miraculous feats of survival.

                By taking this heightened state of emotional energy
                and directing it with flowing feelings of the divine virtues of ‘Emzhom’ ,
                a child of God can avert any disaster.

                These are flowing feelings of the virtues of omnipresence, flowing feelings of the desired outcome, high cognition, the power of the Word, transmutation through seeing through the eyes of Love Divine, Harmony and Justice, and strong flowing feelings of the desired reality.

                These powerful flowing feelings are used to bind, ban, and transmute any harmful negative force in a way that is for the highest good of all concerned.

                By mastering the steps of emotional consciousness
                of the first sixteen days of the 28-day moon cycle,
                a child of God is capable of producing enough flowing magnetic
                attraction through flowing feelings of love and the divine virtues to attract an unstoppable force to
                neutralize and transmute any harmful reality. When called, we help this process
                in such powerful ways that words can hardly describe.

                Flowing feelings are the magnetic power that attract changes in physical reality.
                By mastering feelings, a child of God masters the change process on the Earth.

                It is the will of Divine Providence that Heaven manifests on Earth.

                We encourage the children of God to meditate on the virtues
                of our name, ‘Emzhom’ every 17th day of the 28-day moon cycle.

                Then, if any being, person, or thing uses free will to cause harm at any time,
                the individual will and feelings of the intended victim, or someone who is praying  or the intended victim, can become one with the will and flowing feelings of Divine Providence,
[...]

                We especially do this to those who are familiar with the
                divine virtues through prior meditations with
                the letters and divine virtues of the ancient language.
                ---------

                umlaut O, OE and O

                We teach how to transmute any situation or being
                through cognition brought about by Love Divine.

                We inspire the deepest love for
                and attunement to Divine Justice and Harmony.

                ---------

                We inspire the children of God to develop their mastery of flowing feelings, especially of the divine virtues,
                so powerfully, that complete mastery over change in the
                feeling and material world is successfully attained.’
                ---------

                In times of real and immediate danger, we inspire mature people to direct
                their adrenal energy into awareness of feeling.

                 We inspire them with the feelings of the divine virtues that ban any negative being
                and render them harmless.

                On the 17th day of every 28-day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of the earth
                with knowledge of dangers that must be avoided combined with the
                positive feelings and intent that bind these dangers so that the
                harmony of Heaven on Earth is maintained for the children of God.

                "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

                sigil of Emzhom

                *** ECSTASY ***

                Revised Document: 27 January 2005