Fw: To Share Message from Angelic Messenger Cards for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004

      (
      Hello everyone:

      Because the angel message I was led to today in this card deck today, when I asked the Universe to help me select the proper card for today for all of us, was the one on 'Choice,' apparently there are some of us who are having problems with making choices about something in our lives at this point in time.

      Then when I could not find proper stationery. I just made some myself, such that it is,  I love this angel, and I love this background so I am hoping that at least some of you might enjoy it as well.  Then, too, I wanted to use a midi called 'It is Well with My Soul' because since today's message does deal with 'Choice,'  I happen to believe that when you make a choice of any kind, you should accept it as something being finished and let things be well with you soul instead of punishing yourself because you may have made the wrong choice.  When making choices, I tend to function as a very good friend of mine once said to me one time, "There is no such thing as a wrong choice; you make a choice and then you make it right."

      However, when I could not find that particular midi, I decided instead to use this one that I got from one of Gaele's recent messages, called 'Awakening,' and if I am not mistaken, I think it might have come from a Celtic website.  While I would much prefer to have the song I wanted initially, I  thought this one might suffice for today's message because each time I make a choice about something, especially if it is something I have been agonizing or stressing out over for a while, I always experience some kind of awakening inside, once I accept my choice as my final answer, so to speak.

      That said,let's get to today's message.

      "PRESENT CHALLENGE:  "Making decisions that reflect reverence for yourself and all other life."

      "You have drawn this card to help you appreciate the difference between making choices from the perspective of your spirit, your inner mind and being, and making them according to the needs posed by your analytical or outer mind.  The calmness and serenity of your life may be obscured by the continual demands made by your outer mind as it seeks to have its needs and desires filled.

      "You have drawn this important card of Rejuvenation to alert you to the need for greater calmness and inner peace.  Although you may work had at accomplishing the goals you have chosen, in order to find lasting satisfaction, you are being called upon to consider the intentions with which you make decisions.  You are being guided to consider yourself as part of a vast network of life and responsible for its well-being as well as your own.

      "ANGELIS MESSAGE:  Choice.

      "Making a choice would seem to be simple matter, at least to some people.  And so it is when a life-supportive balance is struck between spiritual freedom and Earth-School responsibility.  Spiritual freedom is the inner aspect of choice that urges you to live as part of an all-encompassing and whole planetary system.  Your spirit understands that all choices must replenish your physical system and the entire ecosystem.  You are learning to consider your spirit's perspective so that you can accept greater responsibility for encouraging the restoration of your physical environment.

      "Nature has no favorites; it loves the frog and the fish equally; it supports the bird and the dog in the same ways.  And so Nature cards no more for you than for the butterfly, or the mountain lion or for the person far away on the other side of your planet.  Just as the Crater seeks to perpetuate the physical and nonphysical systems of life, so too is Nature concerned with the whole system of life on Earth.

      "You and we, your  angelic teachers, are each essential parts of the system, neither more or less.  And so every living thing must learn to responsibly exercise its right to draw from the resources of the largest systems of life, accepting that it will need to give back to the Earth and to the Creator.  Every living thing ultimately relinquishes its form in order to nourish a larger, everlasting system.

      "SPIRITUAL OPPORTUNITY:

      "The guidance coming to you through this flower is to fully appreciate your choices as extensions of your spirituality.  Symbolically, you can see that you can make choices from either a spiritual perspective or a rational and perhaps self-centered perspective.  Notice that in this flower image in this card thee is ones again a sharp contrast between the prickly center and the smooth pink petals, much like the difference between the petals of the rose and its thorns.  You are guided to realize that each choice you make can help you live in balance with Nature by accepting responsibility for your choices.

      "When making a choice, it is not just which option you choose, it is the quality, intention and commitment from which you choose that course of action that tells you whether or not your spirit is engaged in the decision.  As human beings, you are not asked, for example, to choose between wealth and poverty but instead to choose fair exchange from the system for providing necessary and meaningful service.  You are not asked to choose between celibacy and sexuality but to create relationships that support mutual giving and receiving of love.  You are not asked to choose between eco-spirituality and eco-destruction, but rather to establish an honorable means of balancing all needs for life.

      "This important card has been drawn because you are apparently in need of making choices that more consistently reflect a reverence for yourself and all other life.

      "APPLICATION:

      "Watch the criteria you tell yourself are important in making choices.  When facing a choice, even a small one, first take a deep breath.  When you make choices while breathing shallowly, you are using only your outer mind, or 'functioning self,' not your spirit or your inner mind, which allows for full participation.

      "Ask yourself, "Whom will this choice benefit?"  Each choice that has your spirit  behind it will benefit you and others equally.  Ask yourself, "How easy is it for me to make this choice?"  If it is very easy, the consider that perhaps you have only sought to reaffirm those attitudes and beliefs that you already hold.  Imagine having to stretch to find a comfort level with a choice that suggests your needs and wants may need to be suspended or at least altered in order to give or share with others."

      Once again, this message gave us all a lot of 'food for thought,' but I also found a lot of great, insightful information in this message.  I just hope that it resonates with at least one of you as well today.

      And once again, I want to wish each of you special earth angels the most special afternoon you could possibly have. followed by a joy-filled night and a night filled with rejuvenating sleep.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      So

      Once

      On
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004

        Hello everyone once again today:

        I opted to use this stationery because the angels here are so beautiful that looking at them in all their beauty actually makes me feel whole and complete.  And can you believe how the angels work together with these messages I send?  The angel wisdom message dealt with Integrity and tied it in with Wholeness, so I find it very mind-boggling when I drew this card from this deck, it also related to Wholeness.  As I said, the angels sometimes totally amaze me with their messages to me.  And, once again, keep in mind that I ask the angels as well as the Universe to guide me to the message that both the group and I need most today.

        The midi is once again from JMC " Jalal's Musical Compositions,' and is called 'Dance of Joy.'  When I feel whole and complete, I always want to dance a dance of joy, so I am transmitting that feeling to all of you, along with this message.

        "PRESENT CHALLENGE:  Rediscovering and/or deepening your commitment to your spiritual nature.

        "You have drawn this card because you may be tired of people pushing you to be different from the way you are --- either more sensitive or more assertive, or more reflective of what others think you should be.  While you are certainly changing and seeking to learn from others, you also need to understand the strengths of your own nature.

        "This card is encouraging you so that you will recognize that you may be using your skill and creativity in ways that keep others from seeing your true worth.  You may be quiet and excessively shy, or you may be the first to see the solution, or to offer others a means of solving a problem.  You may need to heed others' feelings about your own efforts in order to modify your own natural way of being rather than trying to change it.

        "ANGELIC MESSAGE:  Wholeness.

        "Wholeness is more a state of spirit than it is a state of mind.  When you were a child, you assumed that you were entirely perfect until others told you that you were not.  The challenge of finding wholeness in your life today is in recognizing that this latent sense of joyful understanding is still within you and needs to be brought forth into your life.

        "Your purpose in this lifetime, a purpose now manifesting into actual activity, is based on learning to believe in the guidance of your spirit.  You can truly gain self-assurance only through inner assurance, and that comes from rediscovering the joy you once knew.  This joy comes from union with the Divine.

        "When we shepherded you into your mother's womb, you wee sure you would never forget us, your angel guardians.  You were committed to your upcoming physical life as an expression of your love for all living things.  You were coming to Earth for specific spiritual reasons, and you knew what these were.  Now is the time to re-remember and recapture those early insights, because you need more confidence, a feeling that arises from your own inner knowledge,  This is a time for accelerated growth, and we are ready to again remind you of your choices and learning's.  You are ready for deeper levels of responsibility, for the Earth is most definitely in need of healing.

        "Each human being seeks to re-merge with the peace and joy of those early moments in life.  You are experiencing the desire to live your vision as completely as possible.  The only way to do this is to follow the lifeline of your years on the Earth back to the early days when you began this living adventure and when you did know your life mission.

        "SPIRITUAL OPPORTUNITY:

        "Observe the profoundly simple but elegant nature of the gorgeous purple blossom on this card that has been drawn today (NOTE:  I do not know my different kinds of flowers that well, but I think the front of this card shows a Purple Iris).  This blossom, then, has a specific purpose in life, just as your life does.  The flower has an inner focus -- sharp and profoundly golden.  Gold is the color of ultimate healing and God-awareness.  Nothing clutters this flower's intention; it sends its beauty and fragrance into the world, unfettered by anything other than is own unique presence.  With this card, you are being guided to be clear, straightforward and inspired by your God within.

        "This is the time to begin new projects, to expand your horizons , simply because you accept that God is at work within you.  You are moving under the energy of growth and opportunity, and your spirit is supporting your efforts in every way.  You may feel this inner movement as bursts of unexpected energy, sudden shifts in your mood and momentary realizations that give you a clear picture of some problem you have been trying to resolve recently.

        "New awareness and a stronger intuitive perceptiveness go along with this energy of wholeness.  This card comes to you to suggest that you can find wholeness because you really are ready to release the past and genuinely committed to creating a different future for yourself, for those you love, and/or for the Earth and all other living things.

        'APPLICATION:

        "Start afresh each morning with the resolve to enjoy the best of the day, to listen most intently to the comments from others that are positive and that offer you something worthwhile to consider.  Release and let slip away any other  comments or remarks that are critical or dampening to your spirit and that feel perplexing.

        "Give yourself personal spiritual tasks to complete, like filling out a short list of the five most important spiritual qualities that you admire; then ask yourself to comment on what these mean to you and in what you you exemplify these qualities.

        "Consider starting each morning with a prayer of appreciation for the opportunity for life and the  chance to enjoy it; follow each noontime meal with a prayer of gratitude for the wisdom you have received and are about to use;and draw  each day to a closer with a prayer of acceptance of the love that has come to you from the Divine and our all sources all throughout the day."

        Once again, I don't know about anyone else, but I am truly blown away by this message today.   It was filled with so much wonderful spiritual knowledge and wisdom that I am going to have to read it over several times before I can even begin to comprehend it.

        So for now, once more, a pleasant and wonderful evening to each of you and the most peaceful night of sleeps that is possible.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti

        Midi is an original composition by JMC * Jalal's Musical Compositions, http://www/geocities/jmcmidi.
      • Patti Garrett
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2004

          Hello everyone once again:

          Since the angelic messenger word for today is; Relaxation,' I am using this beautiful angel stationery because, looking at it always puts me in a relaxed mood.  Then, because I do not have a specific midi or MP3 song named 'Relaxation,' I used this one called 'Quiet Waters,' because in many relaxation classes, I have been told to listen to water to get myself in a relaxed mood, and then to add special music to it to make it even more beneficial.   Because my headache is getting worse as the day progresses, I do not really feel like going on-line to search for another midi or MP3, so I do hope you all enjoy this one.

          'PRESENT CHALLENGE:  Rediscovering your inner nature through observation of physical nature.

          "You have drawn this card to give yourself permission to take time for yourself in a natural environment in order to refill your inner reservoirs and to reacquaint yourself with your inner nature.

          "You are being guided to build confidence in your ability to make the right choices for yourself, your family and your friends, and your life work.  This is a Rejuvenation card and it seeks to encourage you to look at the bigger picture of life through your relationship with Nature.  Even though you may feel over-burdened by the demands on your time, you can still take time for yourself because it is essential to your ability ultimately to meet your life goals.

          "ANGELIC MESSAGE:  Relaxation.

          "Relaxation is half of the equation for a meaningful life and is the complement to focused attention and constriction.  When either half of the relaxation/construction life-supportive equation is eroded, the human body and psyche suffers.  In order to remain spiritually alert, you are required to do more than to meditate in a vacuum.  You have incarnated into an exquisitely beautiful natural environment.  Your spiritual identify is tied to the other living things that support your daily life.  Just as the animals, plants, trees and minerals each seek to complete their own meaningful life cycles that are based in spiritual evolution, so do you.

          "Observing the beautify of Nature with more than a vacant stare gives you further practice in the spiritual skill of discovery through paying attention.  Consider the flower petals that without fear of death, without strain of being other than they are, without tension and with joy, relax into their fullest expression of beauty.  Going into nature with awareness is different from going blankly and unthinkingly or unfeelingly into Nature.  Nature is as alive as you are and benefits from your insightful  interactions just as humans benefit from Nature's wisdom.

          "You might ask, "In what ways can I learn from Nature?"  Consider the skill of observation.  When you observe the most intricate and minute processes of life, you value and appreciate your own unseen processes that keep you alive.  When you revel in the giant and inexplicable majesty of a vast, natural landscape that may include mountains or an ocean, you elevate your understanding of yourself as equally complex and inexplicable and also created through divine intention.

          "Nature is your shadow and your teacher, reflecting back to you the opposite sides of your own personality and spirit.  Seeking nature's truths for your life, through quiet appreciation, offers you an important view of your own life, as tied to Nature's support systems and in turn to the spiritual support system of the Universe.

          "SPIRITUAL OPPORTUNITY:

          "The guidance coming to you through this flower today is to recognize that all activity is essentially spiritual at the flower's center.  When you seek to have fun and find refreshment, take a few moments to recognize and honor your own spirit and the spirit within every other living thing.  Notice that the white center of this lovely purple flower is also ringed with purple, asking you to consider that all the activities that you pursue in your life are really tied together, meshed into one interrelated spiritual fabric, that supports all life.

          "When you go into your yard, the park or the woods, or when you plant a bulb, a flower or a tree; or when you rescue an animal, free an insect, rebuild or honor nature in any way, you are responding to the Earth's spirit in all life.  Through time spent in Nature, you will find images to draw from, images that inspire you in any daily journal writing you do, in painting, pottery, sculpture, jewelry-making or any other creative endeavor you may be performing in your life.  The eternal shapes, colors and juxtapositions of objects will offer you a continuing source of enjoyment.  You will be able to bask in the beauty of  these remembered images and scenes from Nature, and these experiences will help you keep your own creative impulses alive in your life when you return home to normal routines.

          "APPLICATION:

          "Select one specific aspect of Nature to teach you something important today.  Follow this aspect throughout the day, paying attention to the different stages of contraction or relaxation it experiences.  Because the elements of Nature are alive and you are alive, you share a common bond and can come to 'hear' each other through your heart and your perception.  Do you understand what the trees are saying as the forest whispers through the wind blowing in its braches?  Do you know what all the excitement is about when the squawking birds swoop down from a nearby tree?  Could you know, if you took,the time to learn, the art of 'non-thinking' and 'staying present' through simple observation?  In order to benefit from relaxation, you are being encouraged to experience your life as bonded to all other living things and, through this realization of connectedness, to absorb the active living energy Nature puts forth to refocused and heal your life."

          While I know I need more relaxation in my life, I am not that much of a nature or an outside person, a lot of which can be attributed to my having so many problems breathing when the air quality is the least bit bad.  And it just so happens that it is bad where I live about 80 percent of the time.   So maybe this message is to tell me that not only do I need to practice relaxing more than I currently do, but that I do need to start getting out in nature more on those days when the air quality allows me to do so.  I have to admit these words did give me a lot to think about.   I do hope that some of you might have found some words of interest in this message for today, too.

          Now, I am going to go for now and get off-line, at least for a while, and try to get my headache to lessen just a little.  Right now it is pounding like crazy, and I really have no choice but to log off and try to find some natural way to get it to ease, without taking medication.

          To each of you special and beautiful earth angel friends, have a very special  and blessed afternoon, followed by a wonderful evening and then by a night of completely restful and rejuvenating sleep.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004

            Hello everyone once again:

            Before I start reading my messages this afternoon, I wanted to get this out so maybe the message will have time to at least bring something to your life today, as it did mine.

            I chose this stationery because the angel wisdom word for today is 'Soaring.' and I can think of no better way to soar than to soar with your angels.  And the midi is one I found in my files, and right now, I have no idea where it came from because I have had so much trouble of late downloading midis.  I wanted to check out where this came from today, but was unable to access the web at all.  However, I really do believe that it is the theme song from Elvis' movie of the same name.  And because this is the only midi I could find even remotely related to soaring, transcending limits or reaching our highest potential, I decided to use it use it today, even though I cannot quote the website it came from.

            And now for today's message.

            "An Angel Reminder:  Oh!  I have slipped the surly bounds of earth and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings . . .'  --- John G. Magee, Jr.

            "How many of us have ever felt the sensation of soaring?  Or letting go, breaking free, transcending limits?  John G. Magee, a young British fighter pilot who was killed in World War II was privileged to soar in his work, which became not a job but a joyous and profoundly spiritual experience.  To allow ourselves to soar takes courage.  Many of us have been brought up with the limiting belief that if we experience too much happiness, it may be taken away.  If we fly too high, we might crash.  So we cautiously remain earthbound, leaving it to the crazy daredevils to do the things we have only dreamed of doing as well as the things we haven't.  The angels, however, want us to soar, to 'slip the surly bonds of earth' and move past the fears that keep us from reaching our highest potential.  The traditional image of angels as winged beings carries a pointed symbolism; as manifestations of pure spirit, living in tune with their inner wisdom, they are, at last, free to exult in their true power and purpose.

            "Are you feeling blocked, frustrated or unfulfilled in some areas of your life?  If so, it may be time to think about soaring.
            Where have you been earthbound?  Where would you like to soar?  What is really holding you back?  What will happen if you allow yourself to soar?  What will happen if you don't?

            "An Angelic Reflection: I am the pilot of my own plane; I am the master of my own fate; I have the power and the will to take myself anywhere I want to go, I welcome the unknown, for once I am there, it becomes the known. "

            I found these words today to be very, very powerful and wonderful.  I just hope they resonate with some of your out there in cyberspace as well.

            For now, to each of you special and beautiful earth angel friends, have a very special  and blessed afternoon, followed by a wonderful evening and then by a night of completely restful and rejuvenating sleep.

            Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

            Patti
          • Leslie Danehower
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004

[...]