Fw: To Share Angel Wisdom for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004

      Hello all of you very special earth angels today:

      As I am sure all of you know, I like to match the angel wisdom words for each day with the stationery and the music; however, today I found that very hard because the angel wisdom for today is 'Frustration.'  In going through my stationery, I chose this one because to me this graphic is very frustrating and once I do not totally understand which, I am sure you are all aware is something that frustrates me very much.

      So to alleviate my feelings of frustration, I chose this midi called 'Flute of Peace' so I hope you enjoy my selections for today.

      "An Angel Reminder:  Frustration is a gift waiting to be opened.

      "Frustration is wonderful.  It can be the beginning of creativity, the power behind creating what you truly want to  create.    Frustration, then, is the sign that raw energy is at your fingertips, waiting to be dealt with.  We have many choices to make when we feel frustrated.  We can let it sink down to the tombs of the resentment that we keep in the dark recesses of our shadows, or we can use the energy it fuels to give us a positive kick in the pants.  In addition, frustration often signals the moment before a breakthrough, and if we stick with it and work it out, our insights will expand tremendously.

      "The definition of frustrate is to prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire.  At the first sign of frustration, ask yourself what you would do to use the raw energy in a creative way.  There is always an answer.  Sometimes, too, we get frustrated because we are struggling to attain something we don't really want, so we must identify what we truly want.  The  angels will help you find a creative use for frustration.  It is up to you then to funnel the energy into a new form.

      "An Angelic Reflection:  Frustration will not get the best of me, for I will get the best from frustration.

      Boy, is all of this news to me!  Reading this, I guess that maybe I better start looking at my frustrations in a totally different way!

      Once again, I hope this message contains some food for thought for all of you today.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti