<<lovingpurelove >> Re: E-card!/Received

  • savitrica
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
      Dear Susie,

      I find from your words that you are an enlightened person and we can
      learn a lot from you. We can learn only if there is some childlike
      eagerness left in us to know more. There is no end to knowledge.

      I am also just a curoius learner. Let us join on this path of love
      and togetherness.

      With lots of love & hugs,
      Savitri

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Susie" <littlestar@n...>