Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: To Share Message from Angelic Messenger Cards fo...

  • dmh7754@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2004
      In a message dated 8/30/04 4:16:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, angelpjg1@... writes:

      'Angelic Messenger Cards - A Divination System for Spiritual Discovery' by Meredith L. Young-Sowers, published by Stillpoint Publishing in Walpole, NH, in 1993.

      Where can we purchase these cards???????????
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2004
        Hello:

        I believe I purchased these cards through Amazon.com which is where I usually purchase most of my angel cards, except for those I have had a while I purchased at a bookstore or from the metaphysical conference I attended in the spring.  But as I recall right now, this is a deck I purchased on-line from Amazon.com

        Glad you liked them.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti

        'Angelic Messenger Cards - A Divination System for Spiritual Discovery' by Meredith L. Young-Sowers, published by Stillpoint Publishing in Walpole, NH, in 1993.

        Where can we purchase these cards???????????

        Posting message to this list:

      • artstsister@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2004
          thank you patti, blessings to you, christy