Re: [lovingpurelove] Miracles do still occur every day!*!

  • Ron Cogan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2000

      Dear Karen,

           I LOVED IT,  LOVED IT,  AND LOVE IT.  I read it to my wife and she LOVED IT.  I will keep it in my folder and print it out so I have it to share it with who ever comes along. ---RON

        Karen Pennington <kpenn2000@...> wrote:

      A friend sent this to me and at the end there is a
      rquest for you to say a prayer for the person who sent
      it to you. Thank you for praying for me. Love and
      Hugs, Karen

      Subject: JESUS, STOP THE CAR!

      A friend of my dad's was driving through an
      intersection one day and his little four-year-old son
      was in the car with him.

      The car door flew open, and the little boy rolled out
      of the vehicle right into the middle of traffic coming
      four ways.

      The last thing the father saw was a set of car wheels
      just about on top of his son-moving extremely fast,
      All he knew to do was cry, "JESUS, STOP THE CAR!"

      As soon as he could bring the car to a stop, he jumped
      out and ran to his son who, miraculously, was
      perfectly all right.

      But the man driving the car that had almost hit the
      child was absolutely hysterical. The father went over
      to him and started trying to comfort him, "Man, don't
      be upset!" he said, �My son is all right, he's okay!
      Don't be concerned about it. Just thank God you were
      able to stop.

      "You don't understand!" the man responded, "I never
      touched my breaks!"

      When you receive this, say a prayer for the person who
      sent it to you.

      http://photos.yahoo.com/

      eLerts
      http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/_/_/977289303/