simply the present moment #170~04

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      Simply, the present moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative moments
      brought to you in love by Gaele Arnott from Brisbane Australia

      Before we can forgive others, we must first forgive ourselves.
      We freely pardon ourselves for not loving all parts of our being.
      We gift to you the energy of our essence that all constraints may be lifted and the channels of communication are opened within you.
      The purity of our love allows you to absorb the realisation of the abundance of love both within and around you.
      By basking within the energy of our essence you acknowledge the power of love when we first forgive others and ourselves.

      (c) Gaele Arnott -2000

      the midi playing is: Mary Did You Know (lyrics below)

      if you wish to receive this midi or to be on the  midi list please email me at gaeleaus@... with " midi list" in the subject header

      Mary Did You Know
      Michael English

      Mary did you know, that your baby boy
      Would one day walk on water?
      Mary did you know, that your baby boy
      Would save our sons and daughters?

      Did you know, that your baby boy
      Has come to make you new?
      This Child that you delivered, will soon deliver you

      Mary did you know, that your baby boy
      Will give sight to the blind man?
      Mary did you know, that your baby boy
      Would calm a storm with His hand?

      Did you know, that your baby boy
      Has walked where angels trod
      And when you kiss your little baby,
      you've kissed the face of God?
      Oh, Mary did you know.
      Mary, did you know

      The blind will see, the deaf will hear,
      The dead will live again
      The lame will leap, the dumb will speak
      Praises of the Lamb?

      Mary did you know, that your baby boy
      Is Lord of all creation?
      Mary did you know, that your baby boy
      Will one day rule the nations?

      Did you know, that your baby boy
      Was Heaven's perfect Lamb
      And this sleeping Child you're holding
      Is the Great I Am
      Oh Mary.

      the midi - Mary did You Know was found at

      the image of Mary is from a painting in the British Library

      the YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever theya re guided.

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you can find more about me when you visit at
       http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html