The Truth Shall set you free

    JUST IMAGINE I mentioned the book I was reading Power vs. Force WOW de WOW Just imagine a way to know whether something would work or not Just imagine if we
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      I mentioned the book I was reading Power vs. Force
      WOW de WOW
      Just imagine a way to know whether something would work or not
      Just imagine if we could determine where in terms of Enlightenment a Leader was
      Just imagine if we could determine if someone would work well in the team or in the job opening
      Just imagine if we could determine the suitability of a Politician for the task they claim to be best suited for
      Just imagine if we could determine in a Marketing Strategy was suitable for our Business
      Just imagine if we could determine if Channelled Messages were TRUTH
      Just imagine if we could identify if a Religious Leader was giving advice true toi the Holy Revelations
      and more
      Just Imagine
      WE CAN
      Using Kinesiology techniques we can.
      Our Body has an Inbuilt detection system that allows us to determine all this and more.
      I am attaching three excerpts from the book. I have put them in the files Section of Jags Jade Jewels and Crystal Reiki Spirit Healers so they are always accessible. Moderators of other groups my want to do likewise.
      Image if you could determine whether George Bush of John Kerry was best suited to be the Next President - YOU CAN.
      Just imagine if we could determine a candidate for office in a political Party was corruption free (UMNO please note)
      This is the promise
      A word of Caution - be sure before you do and rely on your test results that you understand fully the correct way to do a Kinesiology Test.
      The power Patterns in Human Attitudes with the Positive Word List and the Negative Words List .....Well I will let it speak for itself.
      Open Jag

      Power vs. Force
      The Hidden Determinants of Human Behaviour
      David R Hawkins  Hay House  isbn 1-56170-933-6

      59. The Journey

      Even if you have broken your vow a thousand timesÂ…

      Sorrow and suffering and misery--everything has to be taken non seriously, because the more seriously you take them, the more difficult it is to get out of them. The more non serious you are... you can pass through the suffering, through the dark night, singing a song. And if one can pass through the dark night singing a song and dancing, then why unnecessarily torture yourself? Make this whole journey from here to here just a beautiful laughing matter.

      There is a beautiful statement of Mevlana Jalaluddin Rumi, one of the greatest Sufi masters ever. He says: Come, come, whoever you are; Wanderer, worshipper, lover of learning... It does not matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vow A thousand times. Come, come, yet again come.

      Remember this beautiful statement: "Ours is not a caravan of despair." I can also say this. Ours is not a caravan of despair, it is a celebration--it is the celebration of life. People become religious out of misery, and the person who becomes religious out of misery becomes religious for the wrong reasons. And if the very beginning is wrong, the end cannot be right.

      Become religious out of joy, out of the experience of beauty that surrounds you, out of the immense gift of life that God has given to you. Become religious out of gratitude, thankfulness. Your temples, your churches, your mosques and gurudwaras are full of miserable people. They have turned your temples also into hells. They are there because they are in agony. They don't know God, they have no interest in God; they are not concerned with truth; there is no inquiry. They are just there to be consoled, comforted. Hence they seek anybody who can give them cheap beliefs to patch up their lives, to hide their wounds, to cover up their misery. They are there in search of some false satisfaction.

      Ours is not a caravan of despair. It is a temple of joy, of song, of dance, of music, of creativity, of love and life. It does not matter. You may have broken all the rules--the rules of conduct, the rules of morality. In fact, anybody who has any guts is bound to break those rules. I agree with Jalaluddin Rumi: he says, Come, even if you have broken your vow a thousand times. Intelligent people are bound to break all their vows many times, because life goes on changing, situations go on changing. And the vow is taken under pressure--maybe the fear of hell, the greed for heaven, respectability in society.... It is not coming from your innermost core.

      When something comes from your own inner being, it is never broken. But then it is never a vow, it is a simple phenomenon like breathing. Come, come, yet again come! Everybody is welcome, without any conditions. You do not have to fulfil any requirements.

      The time has come when a great rebellion is needed against all established religions. Religiousness is needed in the world but no more religions--no more Hindus, no more Christians, no more Muslims--just pure religious people, people who have great respect for themselves.