Re: << lovingpurelove >> Digest Number 1499

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16 1:21 AM
      Dear Tamiel,

      So glad to hear from you, and really glad you were spared of this Hurricane.
      I hear there's another one on the way there, so if this is true, sending all loving light into Florida and other areas..
      Be safe.

      Love, Light and Peace,
      Carol

      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
      - L. Hughes

      Version 6.0.551/Virus Database: 343 - Release Date 2/11/2004