Skip to search.

Re: << lovingpurelove >> Question?

  • caloradgal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      Dear Mira,

      I shall pray for both you and your sister!!!

      I feel that I should remind you to be gentle with yourself as well.  This can easily take a huge toll on you and the circle of lives which are interconnected to you and your sister.

      I know that many hospitals offer support groups for families and friends.  If you are not already doing so you may wish to look into something like this.

      Blessings,
      Maria

      In a message dated 8/15/2004 3:19:36 AM Central Daylight Time, bestauthor2000@... writes:
      Dear Lightworkers!

      My sister Sheila is recovering/has recovered from depression. I hope
      that her recovery will last because she refuses to take her
      medications. Can anyone tell me why she had to go through that? Can
      you pray for her?

      Mira