Re: << lovingpurelove >> Digest Number 1501

  • slivermoon22@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2004
      In a message dated 8/15/2004 8:39:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com writes:
      What I have found is that I need to act as if I have free will. When I act as if I do, I do. It's a self fulfilling prophesy.

      I act as if there is a sacred purpose in all things, and there is. We determine reality. We make things happen. We have free will.

      The freedom comes when we let go of the obsessive and start listening to the universe. When we are in harmony with the divine we experience that freedom, our vision opens, we act out of love.

      And it all begins with simple stillness.

      Emanations
      Copyright © 2004  by John MacEnulty
      8/15/2004, St. Louis, MO
      Dear John

      You must be a member of my group ;-) We have been talking this subject all week. Very interesting and taxing discussion, but came out of it stronger. It's good to articulate what you think you believe. Sometimes, when we write things down, then read it later , we are surprised that we actually believe that! - LOL

      I really like what you said. "I act like I do." Yeah, that resonates beautifully. If you feel alinged, why wouldn't you do this for heavens sakes?

      Thank you, Sheree