THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - 148 - 16 August 2004 - IF you Make a Promise Keep it

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2004

      Today's Music is: Close to You (God is)
      Today's "Begin it Now thought":
      I have learned more from my mistakes than from my successes. (Sir Humphrey Davy)

      IF you Make a Promise Keep it
      If you cannot keep your promise
      let the person know you cannot keep your promise

      If you want GOD to keep Her promises to You
      Keep your promises to others.
      In some cultures (Malaysia is one) people do not like to say no so they say things like "next month" to avoid hurting other peoples feelings. They ask others for all the help they need when they have to do something for their Boss but never say thank you top the people who help them and never follow up with their promises.

      When we ask for HELP we are placing ourselves in RECEIVING MODE and once we receive we have to GIVE to keep ourselves in BALANCE.

      This applies at work with our staff, our customers and suppliers.

      As we seek to become more enlightened we need to always bear in mind that enlightenment is a 24 hour a day event.

      Here in Malaysia a number of UMNO division meetings have needed to be held again because the first meetings were not held in the correct (!!!) way. Some have involved physical violence and more. I personally know of one case where the women had to be locked in a room for their own protection. All the meetings started with Prayer.

      God responds to the deepest desires of our hearts and when we make and break promises the message we are sending to ourselves, the Universe and GOD is that we do not expect promises to be kept.

      As we do so we receive.

      We may not want to "HURT SOMEONE'S FEELINGS" by telling them THE TRUTH that we cannot do what they ask but in reality we are hurting ourselves even more.

      I remember reading once that half of life's problems would be solved if we learned to say NO when NO was necessary and the truth. If we know we cannot do something it is better fro ourselves and our Friend, Customer, Employee, Supplier to TELL THE TRUE FACTS.

      Sure we may "feel bad" we cannot help someone we would like to help but then they know and do not wait for us.

      Its like asking questions we may feel silly (bad) for 30 seconds but we become wise (enlightened) for our life.

      The Culture or Practice of a CULTURE will not protect your SOUL and is NOT AN EXCUSE for NOT RESPONDING IN TRUTH regardless of whether the truth is YES or NO.
      Telling it HOW IT IS - this is best for ALL - ALWAYS - NO EXCEPTIONS

      And as with everything SPIRITUAL - IT IS DEFINITELY BEST FOR US.

      TODAY AND EVERY DAY

      KEEP YOUR WORD

      and

      GOD WILL KEEP HER WORD TO US

      AS WE DO AND SAY - WE RECEIVE

      I am guide that this message is incomplete without a thought from OSHO on TRUST
      (See below.)
      Have a great week of Trust and keeping promises
      and you will receive more blessing that you could ever imagine

      TRUST and YOU WILL BE TRUSTED

      Trustworthy Cloud Jag

      (c) Ix Jaguar (Inner Glow)- 16 August 2004 (750)
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Begin it Now by Susan Hayward ISBN 0-9590439-1-8  In Tune Books Australia 1987

      The YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.

      29. Trust

      Don't waste your life for that which is going to be taken away. Trust life. If you trust, only then can you drop your knowledge, only then can you put your mind aside. And with trust, something immense opens up. Then this life is no longer ordinary life, it becomes full of God, overflowing.

      When the heart is innocent and the walls have disappeared, you are bridged with infinity. And you are not deceived; there is nothing that can be taken away from you. That which can be taken away from you is not worth keeping, and that which cannot be taken away from you... why should one be afraid of its being taken away? It cannot be taken away, there is no possibility. You cannot lose your real treasure.

      Commentary:

      Now is the moment to be a bungee jumper without the cord! And it is this quality of absolute trust, with no reservations or secret safety nets, that the Knight of Water demands from us.

      There is a tremendous sense of exhilaration if we can take the jump and move into the unknown, even if the idea scares us to death. And when we take trust to the level of the quantum leap, we don't make any elaborate plans or preparations. We don't say, "Okay, I trust that I know what to do now, and I'll settle my things and pack my suitcase and take it with me." No, we just jump, with hardly a thought for what happens next. The leap is the thing, and the thrill of it as we free-fall through the empty sky.

      The card gives a hint here, though, about what waits for us at the other end - a soft, welcoming, yummy pink, rose petals, juicy...c'mon!