Re: awearness

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2000
      Dear Ron & Karen & all,

      What can be greater than being so openly loving and joyful? This is
      our personal best, and with that love and joy we step into our world
      to share it, give it, and hope for the best for all.

      You both have expressed so beautifully.

      Love, Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@egroups.com, Karen Pennington <kpenn2000@y...>