Fw: To Share Angel Wisdom Message for August 14th

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2004
      Hello everyone on this beautiful Sunday where I am:
      As I told all of you yesterday morning, I was busy all day and was unable to get on line at all during either the day or night.  But because I do not want to miss any of these messages, I am now sharing this agnel wisdom message for yesterday with all of you.
      The stationery I am using and the music are both compliments of Sweet Patches of TAAWY.  I decided to use these two things becaue the angel wisdom word for the day August 14th was the word:  'Permission.'
      "An Angel Reminder:  Give yourself permission to be interesting.
      "God gives permission.  God has allowed humans free will.  We too much give our loved ones permission to stumble and fall, if that is what they need to do to grow and expand their knowledge.  The kindest thing we can do for ot hers is to allow them to make their own mistakes and learn from them, then be there when they need our love.  Of course, this takes careful thought and pure awareness, becaue sometime we are called upon to step in and help those who are not able to help themselves.  For example, you would never walk by a child being abused witout doing your part to stop it, would you?  Free will is a confusing concept for us, but it is truly the most valuable gift we are given as humans.  When we make the choice to use our free will to learn from our mistakes, choosing to value all of life as a learning experience designed to help us understand God, then we wil accomplish whe we cam here for.  Let's give one another permission to grow.
      "Can you give people permission to be who they are and not try to chagne them and their destinies?  Isit  easy for you to allow people who do things differentlyu than you or people you don't fully undrstand to do what they want to do?  Have permission to be yourself, and allow the process of life to unfold in its own beautiful way.
      "An Angelic Reflection:   I give the world permission to unfold, and I give myself and my loved ones permission to use our own free will."
      What a great idea proposed by these angels in this message!  I have to admit that the idea of free will has always confused me just a litt,e but after this message, I think I have a better understanding of the termj.
      Have a very special and wondeful day.
      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,