karen writting

  • Ronald cogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2000
      Dear Karen what is it that you need first from me. Or do I go by any
      picticular pattern? I just got a scanner and now I can put stuff in
      the puter. I have stopped putting my story in the UCS group because
      of this. I just don't know where to begin. A lot of things I forgot
      from things that happened in my mind, I am starting to remember now.
      Would it be OK to go through this web site, I just don't know how to
      do this, please lead the way. The only requirement that I am going
      to do is make it trueful, and not hurt anyone with my words. Do I
      use word pad or something like that? I am ready and willing to type
      this, but it is not going to be easy, because I am going to take
      myself apart and try to figure out what and why my life ended up the
      way it has and maybe I will learn something at the sametime. Right
      now I can't get around to good because of past injuries to my body,
      and I just found out today that the doc doesn't want me to do much at
      all for about another two months. even driving is out. So I guess
      that I will be sitting here in front of the puter typing. I know
      that my story will come through my higher self, so that part is ok, I
      just need to know how or what format you want it on. ---RON