Re: [lovingpurelove] Sweet Souls

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2000
      One of my hardest lessons, Polly, was to learn how to
      let go and let God. We are taught from childhood to
      handle everything ourselves. That's good and I
      practice it to the point of where my way just isn't
      getting the job done. That's when, I know when because
      I start getting flustered, I say HELP and He does.
      Love and Hugs, Karen
      --- " pmenendez@..." <pmenendez@...>

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/