Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Space Syrup & "Stalking the Wild Pendulum" & Blood Pressure

  • Kay Levin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 5:49 AM
      Thanks Ulla!  I'll check it out.

      K.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 3:34 AM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Space Syrup & "Stalking the Wild Pendulum" & Blood Pressure

      Hi,

      forgive me for reminding those who were already here in November 2003 but I already posted the info on the Space Syrup remedy on the 27th of that month for anyone interested in trying this remedy, and after Patti enquired about "asafoetida" I posted the following details:

      "Asafoetida: the fetid gum resin of various Persian and East Indian plants of the genus Ferula occurring in the form of tears and dark-coloured masses, having a strong odour and taste and formerly used in medicine as an antispasmodic (Websters).
      (I suppose they use a Latin designation because foetidus means fetid...) Herb shops or pharmacies may offer it."

      When enquiring about asafoetida sources here in Berlin, asafoetida turned out to be near impossible to purchase... the pharmacist told me (i.e. confirmed the foregoing) that asafoetida used to be used as a "drug" or component of it but no longer is.

      Here are my experiences with the Space Syrup:

      I took the Syrup quite religiously for about four weeks or so in a row (without the asafoetida) but it didn't make any difference (improvement) at all with the (very small) "complaints" I wanted to heal (particularly candida).

      I also have carried the recipe on www.healingcancernaturally.com/detoxification2.html#curefromouterspace for a long time asking people to report their experiences with it but so far haven't received any negative or positive reports. I would be very interested in hearing your reports.

      Re "Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness" by Itzhak Bentov: I have this book  and it's very profound in my view. Among other points the author maintains (and tries to prove if memory serves) that God created the universe because s/he was lonely and everyone created is destined to become a God him/herself in order to become a "companion God" to the formerly lonely original God... I will look up if the Space Syrup recipe appears in this book (thanks Maria for finding the reference).

      Btw the copyright notice "Copyright Š 1996-2004 EMR Labs, LLC. All rights reserved." seems a bit dubious to me, I have originally found the Space Syrup article on www.chetday.com with no copyright claimed for anyone...

      Oh yes Kay re natural blood pressure remedy, you may want to check out a dramatic blood pressure healing story (achieved via a specific type of fasting) on www.healingcancernaturally.com/detoxification3.html.
      Scroll to "A  LETTER FROM ONE WHO TRIED IT ALL".

      Ulla

      Posting message to this list: