simply the present moment #161~04

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 5:42 AM
      Simply, the present moment

      HEART (fourth) CHAKRA

      Location: Centre of the chest Colour: Green

      Star Signs: Cancer & Taurus Musical note: A

      This fourth chakra brings to the human system a point of mediation between the bottom three chakras and the top three chakras. It brings to the system an emotional balance for growth and development. The heart chakra generates within ourselves a range of emotions ranging from unconditional love to hate, envy and despair. It is from the point of this chakra that we are able to put in place the aspect of "letting go". We reach a state of tranquillity through self-awareness, love and compassion which is representative of a union with ones’ self. Emotional energy is the true motivator of the human body and spirit. This emotional energy is known to the human person as love. "Love conquers all" is not so far from the mark. We are here to learn the lesson of love in all its forms, and how we respond to these lessons is our own choice. Some do not understand the multi dimensional meaning of love and do equate it only with the physical. Love is a challenge. Love on a spiritual level has the power to monitor and maintain the equilibrium for all that occurs on an emotional and physical level. Love is manifestation. The pain we feel on an emotional frequently the occurs in the physical therefore

      Let love be the healer.

      Chakra Exercise: (5 mins)

      Place yourself in a comfortable position and visualize yourself as standing on the top of a high cliff. Behind you is a small village. To the front of you is the sea. To each side of you is grassy paddock. The surf is breaking so hard against the shore that you can feel the taste of the salt upon your tongue. The wind is beginning to blow and you can feel the freshness on your face. As you put your face into the wind, place all thoughts that are holding you back from growth, into the wind and just Let them go! Feel the freedom of spirit when you do this. Imagine yourself, with the help of that inner playmate, running with joyful abandon across the paddock and back into reality

      (c) Gaele Arnott - 1999 - A Slice of Life

      the midi playing is: I Just called to say I Love You

        if you wish to receive this midi or to be on the daily midi list please email me at gaeleaus@... with "daily midi list" in the subject header

      All words, stationery and graphics may be used and shared -
      I ask only that they be accredited - thankyou

      the YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you can find more about me when you visit at
       http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html