Happy Friendship Day!!!

  • nachiketan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Dear ONE,

      Namaste,

      Today is a Friendship Day. To the world this day comes Today..once in a Year.

      To Me..Friendship Day Comes Everyday...With the sharings of Love, Smiles, Pain & Tears of My Friends. The Bond of Something so simple, True and Divine that we share we each other. This Friendship is to be celebrated and is kept in the core of heart..Everyday, Every moments of my Life.

      Wishing You a Happy Friendship Day. EveryDay.

      With Much Love,

      Nachi