THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - 133 - 1 August 2004 - BE A CLOUD

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Today's Music is: Puff the Magic Dragon
      Today's "Begin it Now thought":
      Follow your heart, your dreams, your desires. Do what your soul calls you to do, whatever it is, and allow it to be finished; then you will be able to go onto another adventure. You will never be judged unless you accept the judgement of those around you. And if you accept their judgement, it is only you will to do so for the experience. (Ramtha)

      Be a Cloud Jag
      Be MY CLOUD
      If you would be ONE with me and UNITE with me
      BE MY CLOUD

      Guan Yin speaks to me so softly

      Jag
      Just be MY CLOUD
      Then you will lift your vibration and be ONE WITH ME

      Think like a cloud
      Be use Like a Cloud
      Just BE MY CLOUD

      The past few days have been physically challenging for me as my body struggles to become lighter and my vibration seeks to lift again. Every time I felt I was there I found that there were still dense parts that needed to be purged.
      Guan Yin cut all the energy links attached to me and anchored them in the Crystalline structure of the earth so they would be reenergized by the earth and then placed me inside a PINK MIRROR PYRAMID with four Green Soldier stationed at the four directions to protect me from any interference.

      I am "Living in the Pink Mirror Pyramid now" to allow me to transform into  the CLOUD Guan Yin asks me to be.

      I ask my self as I am asked to share with you why Guan Yin would want and need me to be a cloud and these are the thoughts I am guided to share (and as Elizabeth shares Guan Yins Pledge on SS and CRSH overnight it confirms the message)

      When you are a Cloud Jag, you ride the winds to the four corners of the earth.

      Sometimes you are light and breezy

      Sometimes you are full to overflowing with the raindrops needed to be released below to give live to every living being in creation.

      Sometimes you need to be the dark clouds that herald the thunderstorm

      Sometimes you have to hold and unleash the lightening that strikes and cleanse and purifies with a gigantic burst of energy

      Sometime you have to wrap yourself in love around others so they feel the love of GOD and the ANGELS

      Sometimes you need to be the PINK CLOUD that others send to diffuse the situation and restore LOVE and BALANCE

      Sometimes you have to scatter and dissolve and reform in another place.

      Sometimes you have to allow things PASS THROUGH YOU just as the plane passes safely though the clouds as they blow.

      Sometimes you have to cause turbulence and rock the Plane so those inside realise they need to keep their safety belts on to ride the storms of life.

      Sometimes you have to be the storm.

      And then you  Create the RAINBOW and BE THE RAINBOW of MY LOVE. The rainbow has all the colours of your Human Energy System and when the RAINBOW IS PURE then the POT OF GOLD that is in everyone can be found.

      When you become MY CLOUD JAG
      we will truly be ONE

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That is the message of Guan Yin to me on this day of BLUE MOON
      I am asked to invite all who wish to be ONE with GUAN YIN to
      BE A CLOUD

      You and I are Loved with a love that is beyond compare

      Accept that love with me
      and
      BE A CLOUD

      I leave you with Guan Yins Blessing that I meditate with to commence every day

      OM MANI PADME HUM
      May the peace of God be upon us always.
      May the love of God be in our Hearts always
      May the light of God be in our soul always.
      May the wisdom of God be in our mind always.
      May the virtue and purity of God be in our Feelings always.
      May the strength and vitality Of God be manifest in our Body and the clothes we wear.
      May the Grace of God be in our Worship
      May the talents and Genius of God be manifest through our senses.
      May the fullness of the victory  of our God plan be  manifest through our souls and the close of our earth life
      May we see the love and beauty that is in us and find our destiny

      GUAN CLOUD JAG

      (c) Ix Jaguar (Inner Glow)- 1 August 2004
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Begin it Now by Susan Hayward ISBN 0-9590439-1-8  In Tune Books Australia 1987

      The YeMYSS, YeMane symbols embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.

      THE PLEDGE OF GUAN-YIN

           NEVER WILL I SEEK NOR RECEIVE PRIVATE, INDIVIDUAL SALVATION;
       NEVER WILL I ENTER INTO FINAL PEACE ALONE; BUT FOREVER AND
       EVERYWHERE WILL I LIVE AND STRIVE FOR THE REDEMPTION OF  EVERY CREATURE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD FROM THE BONDS OF  CONDITIONED EXISTENCE.