Re: [lovingpurelove] Love Thoughts

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 14, 2000

      and your love with
      stay forever
      within your hold

      Pattimari
      9/2000

      Patti
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2000
        I must apologize to all who've already read this; but
        I liked it so much, I just had to pass it on. Love &
        Hugs, Karen

        Instructions for Life in the New Millennium
        from the
        Dalai Lama:

        Take into account great love and great achievements
        involve great risk.

        When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

        Follow the three R's: Respect for self / Respect for
        others / Responsibility for all your actions.

        Remember, not getting what you want is sometimes a
        wonderful stroke of luck.

        Learn the rules so you know how to break them
        properly.

        Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

        When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate
        steps to correct it.

        Spend some time alone every day.

        Open your arms to change but don't let go of your
        values.

        Remember silence is sometimes the best answer.

        Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older
        and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second
        time.

        A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for
        your life.

        In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the
        current situation. Don't bring up the past.

        Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
        immortality.

        Be gentle with the earth.

        Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

        Remember the best relationship is one in which your
        love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

        Judge your success by what you had to give up in order
        to get it.

        Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

        http://photos.yahoo.com/