Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: where we live

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 17 10:36 PM
      Oh, you should have been around during my days of
      fervant country music lyrics. First, I have NO singing
      voice. And my attempts at singing my lyrics for family
      and friends got me nothing but teased for years until
      I'd done something else that was funnier. And to
      answer anybody's thoughts on the matter, No, I was not
      embarrassed. I thought they just didn't know a good
      song when they heard one. Love and Hugs, Karen

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/