Re: Fw: UCRS Daily Affirmations First Week of July, 2004

  • savitrica
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Dear Hilary,
      I send my special prayers your way to uplift your spirits and keep
      you safe and sound. I always see you as a very high spirited and
      delighted person. May angels help you in opening your positive
      source of energy!!!
      with lots of love & hugs,
      Savitri

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Hilary Starke"
      <hilary.starke@b...> wrote:
      > Daily AffirmationsDear lpl family
      >
      > I subscribe to these Daily Affirmations through a good friend who
      kindly gave me the link to subscribe myself. I find them really
      helpful and uplifting, and hope that you will enjoy them as I do.

      > I am not feeling great today, just light-headed and queasy, and if
      anyone could send a little uplift my way, I would be very grateful.
      Have a wonderful day dear friends.

      > Love and hugs to all
      >
      > Hils

      tone for the day. Set aside some time each morning to read the day's
      message, to contemplate the ideas therein, and then meditate quietly
      for a few minutes. It is my hope that they will help you to elevate
      your awareness and recognize the great possibilities inherent in
      life. Consistent spiritual practice of this sort can help us to
      bring the birds of our desire out of the sky, so that they can land
      in the trees of our uplifted dreams.
      > -Rev. Larry W. Barber
      >
      > Note: Feel free to forward this email to friends and
      family who might be interested.

      > Your Daily Affirmations for the
      > First Week of July, 2004
      >
      > Thursday, July 1, 2004
      > Today I am willing to go beyond the known to discover
      something new. Change is a friend to my experience of life. I
      embrace the new as that which is rich in possibility. I am excited
      by the anticipation of discovery.

      > Friday, July 2, 2004
      > Today I put my creativity into action. I handle my
      challenges by affirming life through creative responses. I am
      empowered by the creative act.

      > Saturday, July 3, 2004
      > Today I see the abundance life has to offer, and I'm
      willing to participate in that abundance fully. I now accept my
      ability to express life joyously and prosperously. I claim the
      health, harmony, and peace that rightfully are mine.

      > Sunday, July 4, 2004
      > Today I accept my independence, free to shape my life
      as I see fit. I am free of doubt, worry, and anxiety. I am aligned
      with love, harmony, and creativity.

      > Monday, July 5 , 2004
      > Today I resolve to bring back my gift of spiritual
      knowing to the greater spiritual community. I allow my sense of
      peace, love, and joy to be shared by all. I live in contact with
      those who appreciate the beauty of life.

      > Tuesday, July 6 , 2004
      > Today I turn to the Spirit within me for healing and
      restoration. I know there is a pattern of wholeness within me that
      is synonymous with well-being. I accept that life is expressing
      through me in peaceful and joyful ways.

      > Wednesday, July 7 , 2004
      > Today I recognize my own uniqueness. I am unique, and
      life has a need for me to be in the world. I am willing to
      contribute my special way of seeing life and being alive. I'm happy
      to be me.

      from emailfamil@r... with an attachment
      > DO NOT OPEN IT! DELETE IT AT ONCE!
      > We will never send you a message with an attachment.
      >

      > Click here to subscribe to the Email Family Newsletter
      & Affirmations

      > Click here to unsubscribe from the Email Family
      Newsletter & Affirmations

      > If you change your email address, please unsubscribe
      the old address and subscribe with your new address. Thank you.