Confession

  • nachiketan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      I am not religious or christen to believe in confessing in front of a priest..But I do admit my errors or judgements in front of God in my mind and heart.

      I judged few people in last couple of days and I was sadenned by that.I felt it wasnt enough to confess and admit it in my heart..so I am admiting it front of you all..

      Dear God,

      Please Forgive me on this count.

       I read a woman's story. She thought herself as an ugly woman..and She wanted to be loved, to be a mother and a woman in a mans life. When i saw her pic..I couldnt help myself judging her..and my spoke to me..telling me that She really is ugly..even when I wanted to tell her that She is beautiful and wanted to bless her, pray for her..but I was so surprised at my own behaviour and saddened and shamed...Do forgive me for Judging this lady..

      In judging her to be ugly..I mirrored my own unworthyness..Forgive me for that too.

      **

      There are couple of things bothering me for last few days..one is the above judgement and there was this other thing for which I wanted to ask forgiveness from God..but sadly I have forgotten it for the moment..

      It feels good to confess in front of all of you..its like clearing it out of my heart..and placing it on open to be healed..

      Thanking You all,

      with Love,

      Nachi