Re: << lovingpurelove >> New here

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2004
      You are a wonderful being and I feel incredibly lucky to have you with us.

      Welcome ...... very welcome

      Love and hugs

      Hilary?
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2004
        Hello Sheree:

        I want to take this opportunity to give a big Southern Welcome to our wonderful group.  It is nice to welcome another Southerner because there aren't a lot of us in this group. I live in North Alabama now, but I grew up in South Alabama, about 13 miles from the Florida line.  My dream was to retire to Florida because I love that state so much, but things did not work out as I planned.  However, I can attest to the fact that I have been to a number of beaches in my life, but Panama City still remains my favorite (and that includes visits to San Diego, CA and Miami Beach).  I think if I ever make it to Hawaii, which is my dream vacation, I might change my mind, but so far, I have not.

        Anyway, I think it was me who sent out the fireworks link because I did send one last night, so I am glad you enjoyed it.

        You sound like an interesting person, someone who will fit right in with this group.  Just for information, I honestly do believe that you will really enjoy your time with this group because it is filled with wonderful, special, spiritual people who are loving, caring, compassionate, understanding and supportive, starting with its owner and moderator, Polly, who is one of the most beautiful and special people you will ever meet any where.

        In fact, I can almost guarantee that before too long, you will wonder how you ever got by without having this group in your life.  So, I do hope you find all of us to your liking and that you will start posting often when you feel so led.  I do look forward to reading your posts in the future.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti Garrett

      • Kay Levin
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2004
          welcome sheree

          kay

        • caloradgal@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1, 2004
            Welcome, Sheree!!!

            Maria
          • Hilary Starke
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 1, 2004
              Welcome!  We are glad to have you with us.

              Love and hugs

              Hils

                Welcome to this beautiful group of wonderfully supportive people.

                LOL
                Sandra

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 2, 2004
                  Sheree, I'm glad you found us!  Welcome home.  Cynthia

                • Carolpippin@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 3, 2004
                    Dear Sheree,
                    A very warm and loving welcome to you!  We are all most happy to have you here, and interested in hearing more about you!

                    Love, Light and Peace,
                    Carol

                    Version 6.0.551/Virus Database: 343 - Release Date 2/11/2004

                    Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
                    - L. Hughes