New here

  • slivermoon22@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      In a message dated 7/1/2004 2:36:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com writes:
        http://www.maylin.net/Fireworks.html
      Hi All,

      I am new here. Feels like a very loving and wise group :-) So happy to be here. I especially LOVED the fireworks link. I let my 6 yr old daughter play and when you clicked it really fast it was awesome. :-) Thanks a great gift already!

      I am a mother of three, married 18 years, live in South Florida. I am a Reiki Master, and a Pendulist for High Light Guidance only. I am on a path of service. I have several of my groups.

      Your group name attracted me. Thought I would check it out. Glad I did.

      Love, Sheree