Re: << lovingpurelove >> To All

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      I like this very much Nachi - and many thanks.

      The "definition" I have written in my Reiki I manual is a lovely one too - from memory:

      "When the best that is in me
      Meets the best that is in you
      Then
      We
      Are One"

      Love and hugs

      Hils
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2004
        This is a beautiful post Nachi - and I particularly like the image.  Lovely colours,.  Thank you for this, dear friend, and for all your kind words.

        Love and hugs

        Hilary

        We are all one