Re: << lovingpurelove >> Anne Frank

  • gina dowler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
       Hi natchi, Thank you for the lovely post, like you I cried as a child and was changed for ever when I found out about about the holocaust, we learned about it in school and the pain of it devoured me for awhile, painting a picture in my head I couldn't shake off.
      While meditating one day I saw a young german man with a gun pointed to the ground and at his feet were bundles of rags, I realised they were actually bodies. The young mans face was terrible, he stood there in his uniform and he was totally destroyed and I knew it was because he had had to do this and he had no choice. He was ordered to do this terrible thing and he was only young, I could see his ginger hair and the pain in him.
      I have never viewed war in the same way as others but this vision changed my views even more as I viewed another of hitlers victims, the destroyed young soldier gazing at what he had done.
      I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the posts you send and even though I don't reply I take them all to my heart and pass them to others who will benifit.
      love and light
      angelina
      only love will heal the world

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Hello Nachi:

        It was amazing that this special little girl could stay positive and keep these feelings with all that happened to her.  If she can feel this way with all she went through, we should never really complain about anything, should we?

        Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful message today.

        While I know the movie 'Pollyanna' was just a movie, Anne Frank's attitude reminds me of that movie because, up until she got hurt and could not walk, she always had the attitude that there is good in everything and everybody, if you just look for it--which is a good attitude for us all to have.  And when you think about it, most people really are good at heart.  We just have to be sure that we look for the good and try to bring the good out rather than zeroing in on the bad or the negative part of them.  This is not always easy to do, granted, but it is always worth it.

        Have a wonderful night.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti