Re: << lovingpurelove >> Anne Frank
____________________________________________________Hi natchi, Thank you for the lovely post, like you I cried as a child and was changed for ever when I found out about about the holocaust, we learned about it in school and the pain of it devoured me for awhile, painting a picture in my head I couldn't shake off.While meditating one day I saw a young german man with a gun pointed to the ground and at his feet were bundles of rags, I realised they were actually bodies. The young mans face was terrible, he stood there in his uniform and he was totally destroyed and I knew it was because he had had to do this and he had no choice. He was ordered to do this terrible thing and he was only young, I could see his ginger hair and the pain in him.I have never viewed war in the same way as others but this vision changed my views even more as I viewed another of hitlers victims, the destroyed young soldier gazing at what he had done.I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the posts you send and even though I don't reply I take them all to my heart and pass them to others who will benifit.love and lightangelinaonly love will heal the world-------Original Message-------Date: 07/01/04 12:39:53Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Anne FrankI keep my ideals, because in spite of everything,
I still believe that people are really good at heart. The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.**
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.**
- Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
- Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.**In spite of everything that has happened, I still believe that people are really good at heart.**
- The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.**
- Parents can only advise their children or point them in the right direction. Ultimately people shape their own characters.**
- I don't think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains.
- I dont want to be cross, Love cannot be forced.
- The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troublesI don't think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- (1929 - 1945)DearHearts,Namaste,I love Anne Frank..I have loved her ever since I read her Diary as a boy..IShe is an Angel and Guide..and I found her Diary at time when I was going through abuse, pain, loneliness, hot tears, dry chocked throat, heartache. She has been my inspiration, an idol, Guru to me..The beauty of spirit, courage that this small girl had is unparallel..I cried a lot for many days, months for her..and the tradgey of holocaust.I always wanted to show my love for Anne to God, to the world..it means a lot to me..its one of things that I wanted to do in my life..WIth Much Love,Nachi
Posting message to this list:
IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here
- Hello Nachi:It was amazing that this special little girl could stay positive and keep these feelings with all that happened to her. If she can feel this way with all she went through, we should never really complain about anything, should we?Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful message today.While I know the movie 'Pollyanna' was just a movie, Anne Frank's attitude reminds me of that movie because, up until she got hurt and could not walk, she always had the attitude that there is good in everything and everybody, if you just look for it--which is a good attitude for us all to have. And when you think about it, most people really are good at heart. We just have to be sure that we look for the good and try to bring the good out rather than zeroing in on the bad or the negative part of them. This is not always easy to do, granted, but it is always worth it.Have a wonderful night.Peace, love, light and angel hugs,Patti