Anne Frank

  • nachiketan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything,

      I still believe that people are really good at heart. The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.

      **

      How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
      **

      Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.

      **
      Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.
      **

      In spite of everything that has happened, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

      **
      The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
      **

      Parents can only advise their children or point them in the right direction. Ultimately people shape their own characters.
      **

      I don't think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains.
      **

      I dont want to be cross, Love cannot be forced.
      **
      The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles

      I don't think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains

      Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
      (1929 - 1945)
      DearHearts,

      Namaste,

      I love Anne Frank..I have loved her ever since I read her Diary as a boy..

      IShe is an Angel and Guide..and I found her Diary at time when I was going through abuse, pain, loneliness, hot tears, dry chocked throat, heartache. She has been my inspiration, an idol, Guru to me..

      The beauty of spirit, courage that this small girl had is unparallel..

      I cried a lot for many days, months for her..and the tradgey of holocaust.

      I always wanted to show my love for Anne to God, to the world..it means a lot to me..its one of things that I wanted to do in my life..

      WIth Much Love,

      Nachi