Re: << lovingpurelove >> Hello Polly and all....

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
      Dear Polly,
      How are you doing today?  I'm sitting here next to my three new angels and they're bringing me so much comfort and peace... Just love them all and feels at times as if they're whispering to me! This was so great for you to do, and they're all here telling me to send you their love also.....

      I am also behind on my messages, but have just been reading some from today, and trying to catch up some....
      I'd also like to thank you for continuing to keep us in your thoughts and prayers, as I can see all this beginning to manifest now, and I'm ever so grateful... Some old endings and new beginnings, and all is so exciting to witness... Don't know what will happen in the end here, but it's getting more enjoyable to be on this ride lately!!!!
      Some first chakra issues going on for sure here, survival, etc... But I feel some releasing of the old to welcome in the new, and maybe this was the message all along... Anyhow, I know every prayer was heard, and God is making manifest some good things...
      When we get moved to where ever we're going, I'll have all of you in the group over for a celebration!!

      I'd like to take this opportunity also, to thank each one of you that has written me, prayed, or helped in whichever way you could, as I so appreciate you all, and will write you more individually when things settle down some more for me.....It was another busy day today, and finding out new things all the time... Maybe some day if anyone I meet or know ever gets in this position, I could help them out with alot of good information, although  I hope this never happens to anyone....

      Well, here we are, all ready for our Fourth of July celebration, our day of Independance, and looking for alot of good things to be happening and changing also....

      Holding you close to my heart,

      With Much Love, Light and Peace,
      Carol

      Version 6.0.551/Virus Database: 343 - Release Date 2/11/2004

      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
      - L. Hughes

    • Hilary Starke
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
        This is a lovely post to Polly and I am completely in sympathy with it .......

        Thank you Carol, we're all on a rise .....

        Love and hugs

        Hils
[...]

        Posting message to this list: